Greenleaf's Fifth Annual Spring Fling Contest

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yes: Can't wait to see the winner's list. I have my personal fav's (don't we all?):D

I can with confidence say though...You are ALL winners in my book. Such amazing and beautiful entries!! One thing can surely be said: NO ONE who entered was lacking in the talent department. Well Done ALL!!! And wishing everyone who entered GOOD LUCK (as well as tipping my hat to you for your creative genius, and the stamina to get the job done):thumb: You are ALL winners!!

Chris, you are so right!! This year, the entries are just Amazing. I bet there are some we have not seen yet too. I've been bad this year. I have been so busy this summer that I can't wait for things to slow down and the kids get back in school so I can mini again :p Guess I'll sit back have a few drinks and eat some popcorn while I wait :popcorn: :pepsi::buddies:

Chris, you are so right!! This year, the entries are just Amazing. I bet there are some we have not seen yet too. I've been bad this year. I have been so busy this summer that I can't wait for things to slow down and the kids get back in school so I can mini again :p Guess I'll sit back have a few drinks and eat some popcorn while I wait :popcorn: :pepsi::buddies:

I haven't been in mini mode either, Tracy. Just too busy "summering" I suppose. Once the cooler weather kicks in and being outdoors isn't as inviting, I'm sure I'll get back at it...at least I HOPE I will :blink: I have far too many kits and "stuff" laying around to not get back into it.

Grrr-rrr Just posted this and it disappeared somewhere! Technology is great - when it works!!!

So, anyhow, what I had said was that waiting is exhausting work, isn't it?

In the meantime, we should do as we have in other years and plan a party for while we wait.

Who wants to bring snacks and dips?

Who wants to bring beverages?

Who wants to bring desserts?

Who wants to line up entertainment? (remember this is s PG forum!!)

I have plenty of tomatoes in the garden so I'll make some fresh salsa and bring the fixings for some yummy bruschetta.

I agree that everyone is a winner and there is so much creativity that we should create a Hall of Fame or something.

Fling on and party on til we hear the results.

Congrats everyone !!!

I will bring cake...I've been distracting myself by preparing for my bff's bridal shower tomorrow...making the cake today...it's a moroccan theme...so I'm making a pillow cake (with pillow pans...3 stacked)....

I agree...everyones projects were awesome! :)

Now that's the spirit ! Thanks to all who are bringing yummy items.

Lets get this party in gear. Everyone is welcome, the more the merrier.

Now for some entertainment ... Hm-m-m-m-m???

Maybe they could announce a new project, kit, contest or something like that to stimulate our minds and get them off the waiting game.

Or who here baton twirls, tap dances, sings, recites poetry, plays the saw or something like that??

Watching paint dry just won't cut it for me.

MiniMan .... we're waiting for you. We have plenty of yummy food and drinks. Please come to our party soon.

Let's party/fling on ....

Twirling in late and diva-like wearing lots of bling, net and tulle but bearing a tray of chocolate dipped fruit and a bottle of brandy tucked in my sock. Bits of scrap wood, and a wonky tiara sticking out of the bird's nest hair and rather oddly coloured fingernails - but ready to party

you ladies are funny!!! Brae I will take a drink, and Jo....wow quite the outfit!!

I am sitting here almost in tears as this old puter (while other is in the shop) is sooo not working! got on this am and got in here and answered a conversation and then have been trying to just get online for hours! (phone lines crackly, fixing that, rebooting, on and on!) strangely (with all the people having troubles with GL set up now) this is the only place i seem to be able to go! after loading it for 20 min it seems...feels like i get into the party here and the door slams in my face! :unsure:

Well...it's 8am in Texas.Feeling woozy from all the good food and dizzying Twirling by Jo...

Still no Miniman...Hmmmmmm. Well, I say Alka Seltzer for all and onward and upward!

(Whatever THAT means...LOL) :wave:

I think last year it closed at the end of May and the results were published 24th June - a week later than promised. Maybe there are lots of "unknown" entries this year.

(Sits on the floor in the corner picking bits of food out of socks and hair waiting patiently for Brae's miracle tonic to work and watching the industrious partygoers clean up - whew what a night)

Where's the rum - lol