Greenleaf's Fifth Annual Spring Fling Contest

Teresa, don't take yourself out of the running for being a newbie! Last years winner, Brae, (otterine) was a "newbie and she took the cake!

I am off to look at more pictures. Reward for all the house cleaning I got done in the last 90 minutes! :whistle:

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teresa, don't take yourself out of the running for being a newbie! Last years winner, Brae, (otterine) was a "newbie and she took the cake!

Aw, thanks! That would be cool wouldn't it?

I'm having a heck of a time uploading pics. I don't know if it's because the gallery is so busy with people uploading and looking at the pretty pics, or it it's something on my end. I did get some up on my Flickr page though. Here's the link:

My Flickr Gallery

I have to say, I'm looking forward to spending a little more time here on the forum. Not long after I joined in December I had a bunch of personal stuff going on, and then I jumped right into this project. I was building stuff and collecting accessories during every free moment I got!

I'll try getting my first official Greenleaf Forum gallery set up again later.

ah ok now it's all clear!thank you very much!so I'm going to post and post!hihhhihi :-)

You should take the time to introduce yourself in the New Member section. Click on Forum Home at the top of the website, then look at the top frame called The Front Office. The last section in that frame is for new members to let all of us know you are here :wave:

oooo love your colors Teresa! and that is wayyyyy cute! you did great! this is my first year entering the contest too

Thanks! I saw some of your pics too. Your entry is great! I love the story and the little people!

Have been spending my afternoon browsing everyone's pictures. Just when I think I can't be impressed more I see something new that takes my breath away.

Great job, everyone :)

I'm sending good vibes to those of you still finishing up today!

Thank you Teresa for liking my people and story :ohyeah: and Keli thank you for posting links to all the spring flings you have found!!! i love that!! i really do get so confused with dial up as to whose i have seen and where they are!!

so i thought there would be more showing right now too....and wonder, when does GL officially create an album? I got my email notification today that my pics were received so that was nice!! you never know if your emails get lost in cyber space LOL

<From jujurodgers post: << Quote: Keli thank you for posting links to all the spring flings you have found!!! i love that!! i really do get so confused with dial up as to whose i have seen and where they are!! Quote >>

Okay, I know I'm dense sometimes but where are the links referenced above in the quote actually posted? I can't find them anywhere. I'd love to see a list of GL and all the other locations together so I'm not missing any eye candy either.

Thanks for coming to the rescue of this old lady.

Selkie LOL i am with you...i knew cause i had seen her post about her blog, checked it out, but didnt know she listed them all till i looked at where my blog was being linked from LOL...then i had to look back here today to remember who it was that had posted that!! LOLOL

Jo, I hope he made good on BOTH signs...I know you said you got one correct after you contacted him.

No just the one. I only ordered one from him in the first place - he sent me two as a gift I think so I couldn't really ask him to correct both. With hindsight I should have asked for 2 in the beginning as the other end of the street was crying out for a street sign too.

Glad to provide the links :) I update the link to the Three Little Pigs (what a very clever idea!) to be a flicker album instead of the gallery here because the link wasn't working for those without a forum login.

Let me know if there are others I should add.

I really appreciate the links, too! What a smorgasbord of delicious eye-candy! :yum: I love everything that I've seen so far - still have some to look at - and wouldn't want to be a judge! How they'll ever make a decision, I do not know.

What fantastic interpretations from you all - each of you deserves first prize! :1st: :1st: :1st: :1st: :1st:

Thanks for getting me straightened out on those links. Sorry to seem so dense sometimes.

Got a lot on my mind. Things tend to blend together in random tidbits of disorganized thoughts.

sigh ....

Hello everyone! Since I am a new user the system will not allow me to post links...

Please check out my Spring Fling 2011 entry on flickr

Spring Fling 2011 - The Downhill Ski Shop

posted by Charlan1

Just three photos is not enough to show the work put into these projects!

Thanks for sharing!