Contest Dollhouse Appreciation Month

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss all the fun here when wee're on the road, but what exciting new things I get to come home to! We have a trip in early to mid-November, so I should have all the contest pictures to enjoy when I get home then! Oh, and whoever wins those prizes are getting really yummy ones!

Wow! Those prizes are extraordinary! How can I pass up the opportunity to win one of them?! Okay, count me in . . . I have no idea what I'm going to do . . . nope . . . no idea!! I guess I'd better go down in the dungeon and see what I can come up with!

Tracy and Deb, this is awesome! Thanks for bringing us some October fun!!

Nope . . . still no idea . . .

Leaves of red, gold and orange piled up on the lawn...........apple cider scents in the air..........frosty mornings that carry the hint of wood smoke from distant fireplaces...........

Pumpkin pie spices! Cinnamon sticks! Furry black kitties with golden yellow eyes! Bales of hay and corn husks tied up in bundles! Harvest bounties piled up beside barns! Witches with their brooms and skeletons with rattling chains!

<singing> ~~These are a few of my favorite things..............~~

Oh, and candy corn. Lots of candy corn. <looking down at my hips> Waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much candy corn.

My very favorite thing this year is going to be seeing all the eye candy that y'all are coming up with for this contest.

Deb

Well I have plan of sorts, but there are a lot of different directions here so will have to see what comes out of it, and by the way do you know how un-cooperative silke leaves can be, I just wonder?!? :giggle:

Hugs

and by the way do you know how un-cooperative silke leaves can be, I just wonder?!? :giggle:

Hugs

<nodding> Silk leaves are rebels. When we're not looking, they put on leather jackets and hang out on the street corners.

Deb

<nodding> Silk leaves are rebels. When we're not looking, they put on leather jackets and hang out on the street corners.

Deb

Aha, so that is what they do, well they'll be darned as I have my own leather jacket and can kick some serious leafe b---- if needed, I have rakes to prove it :giggle: hehe...

Hugs

Deb, you kill me! LOL!!

Well, after spending the afternoon in the dungeon, I'm all done! Yep, I said it! I'm done! I'm forwarding my pictures on to Tracy . . . cross that off my list!

I need a nap . . .

Thanks Tracy!

Maybe you all need a dungeon! LOL! Lock yourselves up and don't come up until you're finished! LOL!!

Actually, I went down having no idea what I was going to do. I looked into my autumn mini-bin and the thought hit me like lightening! I had adrenaline pumping from start to finish! Not only that but I had fun!

Thanks Tracy and Deb! I really enjoyed putting this together and even if I don't win the contest . . . I still won!

I really enjoyed putting this together and even if I don't win the contest . . . I still won!

Spontaneous miniature making! I love it! Sometimes that is the best kind of mini-ing and it's so much fun. Teresa, your words really made me smile coz that's what this is all about............people having fun with minis!

Deb

Looking forward to all the eye candy to come! I have some tweaking ( :flowers: can we say silk leaves...) to do and take odles of pics left...

Hugs and thanks for the nudge to a little something extra!

I have some landscaping left to do, and then have to decide which one to send in (or both if I can merge them), and then wait for some decent weather to take pics (it's mighty wet and dreary here the last few days :flowers: )

I can't wait to see everyone's entries :p

Hooray!! I'm also done with my contest entry!!!!See, with a challenge I can work Hard,fast and furiously!! Plus I'm expecting Emma and Jack any minute so I wanted to

make sure I was through.The only thing is getting pics put on my computer.Practised yesterday with some other photos.......so maybe this time I won't spend hours and tears! LOL!..........I'm done,I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

AND...I have just sent my three pictures to Tracy!!Wow, it only took a couple of hours this time...I'm getting good!!!Oh, and Emma and Jack have arrived!!Came in the mail

about 20 mins. ago.Later.......................................... :thumb:

I am having way to much fun with this contest. It is bringing back memories of all my halloween parties and trick or treat is my favorite time of year. Love, Love those costumes...............Thanks for giving us so much fun at this Spooky time of year. :thumb:

Thank you all so much for letting me come home to some GREAT eye candy after a long weekend (Bet ya didn't notice I was gone most of this weekend, did ya). We have 3 entries turned in so far. I just wanna say Thank You all who are participating in the contest and if you have not started Yours yet, do what Teresa said.... Go into the dungeon, and don't come out until it is complete! Love You Gals & Guys :p :thumb: !!