• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its done!!! sent!!!! entered!!!!! B)

can i have my internet back yet Deb? :lol:

wow this brought back heaps of great memories while i was making it :giggle:

Thank you Tracy and Deb :p

I know the feeling, it was a blast to put together, not to forget the storyline to go with it as well ;)

Hugs

Ohhh, I really want to have a little fun with this ... want to book a dungeon right now! I can't say for sure that I'll have time - got a little leak in the basement - in the closet that I store our Christmas decorations in! Emptying that out this afternoon. Aargh!! We'll see how it goes. :)

I sent my entry in last night. Should I have received a confirmation email?

We got your entry Pam. You can come out of the dungeon now. LOL!

It's not too late for the rest of you either! Throw the family out of the house and have some quality mini time for yourself. :)

Deb

:p Chris, I like the way you think. I have had my youngest home most of this week cause she has been coughing and got the sniffles :( I have so much work to do but she wanted hugs from me and wanted to be right under me most of this week so I feel so far behind on everything. Hey, I couldn't turn her away. Those hugs are golden :lol:

Anyway, I am Loving the many different entries! They are looking Fabulous! I want to Thank everyone who joined in on this! You got until 11:59pm tonight to enter!! :)

OK - I think I'm as excited as all of you who entered.

I was going to enter and even went so far as to buy some materials but inspiration didn't come - i think i have too much else on my mind at the moment. I am determined to enter the next one though.

Just wanted to say good luck to all of the entrants and well done.

Jo

I'm looking forward to seeing all the fun you all had! :wave:

I never did get mine done - I decided I should get out for the day yesterday. My friend and I went to a small mini show, and it was a very nice break. I feel guilty that I didn't spend the day on this, though ... I think I'll go sit in a dungeon now ...

Just had a quick peek at Monica's album before heading down to the dungeon - she did a creepy, spooky, wonderful scene!