Contest Dollhouse Appreciation Month

Monica ~ that is uber-cool!!!! I love it!! :p The lighting is awesome!

I didn't set mine up in an album either. Guess I should get on it. I had to use PhotoSmart this time (darn Vista!) and it's a little trickier resizing, etc. :wave: Guess I don't adapt well to change LOL

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is *WOW*! There are some really, really wonderful submissions! I've always been amazed at the amount of talent that we have here in our Greenleaf family but when I see art like these submissions, I'm just speechless. Everyone who entered deserves a huge round of applause!

Deb

The judges are going to have a really difficult job with this one. I have checked out some of the entries and the standard is so high. Well done everyone who participated - I may be brave enough to join you next year - er maybe.

Jo

Well, the judges have been sequestered in a small room with comfy chairs, a little fridge full of Jolt and Mt Dew, and lots of snacks. We'll send pizza, burgers and chinese food into them every so often to keep them happy. At first I could hear a lot of "Ooooooh"s and "Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh"s coming from in there but it's been fairly quiet for the past couple of hours. That must mean that they're settling down to serious contemplation of the entries. If they're still in there tomorrow, we'll have to consider sending in massive amounts of chocolate. Does anyone have the phone number for Ghirardelli?

Deb

Chocolate??? Where?? <carrying sign ~ "Will Work for Chocolate!!" ah, yup, yup, yup! :wave: >

I have thoroughly enjoyed all the entries I have seen so far...really, really beautiful creations! I just love all the talent that graces this forum. :p Best mini bunch in the world - hands down! :p

We've heard from all but one judge...... It's a close one.... Some came out without fingernails even though there were boxes of chocolate for them to chew on instead :wave: There really are some Wonderful Submissions! You all did Great!

I am getting very excited for everyone who participated. I am currently in Tampa Florida on vacation but I check the forum daily.................I had so much fun entering the contest and making all the costumes, etc. I didnt enter my photos in my album....didn't think about it. I can do that when I get back home to Dayton, Ohio. Have a good day everone..........I am headed for Orland Epcot.