Happy Birthday Pam!

Wolfie

Thank you everyone! Gina was too much a lady to tell you but I will say that as of today, I qualify for those discounts for Senior Citizens. WAAAAHHHHH -- I can remember when I was younger, it was 65. WHEN did they change it to 55??!?? If anything, since we live longer now, they should change it to 75!

I have had a wonderful birthday week and the highlight has been meeting Wolfie yesterday IN PERSON!! She came to town and we went to the mini store and then to lunch. And now, after nearly a year of being e-buddies, we've met for real! Everything you ever thought of Gina is true. She is a delightful, caring, wonderful person and she's my FRIEND! Yesterday was s fantastic day and I hope we can do it again - many more times!

But WAIT -- there's more -- I am now the PROUD OWNER of EIGHT (count 'em) EIGHT Wolfie dolls! :p

Awwww....... Thank you, Nancy. Having you and the kids join us for lunch made it even more special!

For those of you who don't know, Nancy is my oldest daughter and the one who got me into miniatures just a year ago. :p

And I might add that it was my delight and joy to meet Pam and her beautiful daughters and some of her grandchildren!

We had a very nice trip to and from Great Falls, and a fabulous time while we were there! Doug was glad to get home as was Princess, but I was still with Pam in spirit!

Awwww....... Thank you, Nancy. Having you and the kids join us for lunch made it even more special!

For those of you who don't know, Nancy is my oldest daughter and the one who got me into miniatures just a year ago. :)

Happy Birthday, Pam. Am I reading this right? You've just been doing miniatures for one year, and already you're making that wonderful food? You go, girl!

I have had a wonderful birthday week and the highlight has been meeting Wolfie yesterday IN PERSON!! She came to town and we went to the mini store and then to lunch. And now, after nearly a year of being e-buddies, we've met for real! Everything you ever thought of Gina is true. She is a delightful, caring, wonderful person and she's my FRIEND! Yesterday was s fantastic day and I hope we can do it again - many more times!

But WAIT -- there's more -- I am now the PROUD OWNER of EIGHT (count 'em) EIGHT Wolfie dolls! :)

I am so jealous that you got to spend some time with my Wolfie. One day I hope to get out there to visit her.

Heard that you got to see some of my Wolfie creations, but she made sure to bring them back home!

You may have 8 Wolfie dolls now, but just you wait - I am pretty sure that I will surpass that when she has the time to make all of the ones that she will be making for me! Not sure what the final count will be, but I am positive that it will be more than 8!

Wow - Thank you everyone! And yes, it was a great day. Hubby took me out to dinner last night and I think the whole family will be gettng together either tomorrow or Sunday to celebrate. So it seems like my birthday has been all week!

Yep, Patricia, you read it right. I just started (got hooked) in the middle of June last year. And it hasd been a WONDERFUL year!

Liza -- I didn't say I'm finished garnering Wolfie dolls, so don't get too confident just yet.... hehehehehe

Thank you Sue - Late or on time, it doesn't matter. The happy thoughts are still nice!

Hey everyone -- Wanna see what I ended up getting for my birthday? I hit it big time!

Out of 11 dolls, six of them are Wolfie Dolls - the others are Patsy Thomas. All 1:12 Scale.

post-3223-1249501559_thumb.jpg post-3223-1249501590_thumb.jpg