Hello from Virginia!

Hi there, I'm new to the mini-world. :)

I'm currently building The Bobbi for my neice and I have The Laurel (with the Primrose addition) on the way to build for my daughter.

They're 17 and 18 months, respectively, so I have a little time - but I'm helping Santa with his presents for next year, so I want to get them built before they're old enough to realize. :(

Welcome to the little family, Shannon. For wallpaper you'll want to check out Debra's amazing collection. Dover Publications puts out at least three books of different 1:12 wallpapers, six patterns in each book, and you could also use RL wallpaper in tiny patterns, fabric, grass placemats, scrapbook paper and giftwrap. A search on flooring will also bring up lots of options. You are going to have SO much fun!

Phooey..just wiped out this reply ,the site and my welcome from AOL...don't know

what happened. Anyway..Welcome to the forum..lots of nice people here, lots of info

and mind-blowing ideas and pictures from the gallery. :p

• 2 weeks later...

I nearly forgot, I believe the Artply Bobbi is the same kit as the Greenleaf Haunted House, so you can find pictures of the cottage under that kit name; the building team also built & blogged that kit (in the Blogs it's Team Haunted House).

Hello and Greetings from Austin, TX!. I'm originally from Virginia--before I moved out to Austin I lived in Staunton, but Charlottesville was always a popular haunt! Boy do I miss "home" sometimes! I can't wait to get back there and visit!