Welcome Home Nutti

Minis On The Edge

I just listened to my messages and I got one from Lynette saying she is home from Surgery. I have not been able to talk with her yet because I have been gone but I did want to let everyone know. I think it may be too late to call her now she may be resting.

Welcome Home Nutti!!

:D

nice to be home!

wow yall talk alot! its gonna take 2 weeks to get thru all these post!

just woke up frm nap and am sittibg in chair for awhile.

dont know if I will post much bu am reading!

nutti :D

Nutti!! You're home! Here, lemme get you a pillow and something to prop your feet up on. Do you need a cup of tea? A magazine? Are you okay? Did everything go alright? Are you feeling better? <fluffing pillows and making sure the remote control is close by> We missed you! I'm so glad you're back!

<gentle hugs>

Deb

Welcome home Nutti!!!!

Now I searched and searched and couldnt find a suitable welcome home or get well gif to add to my welcome.

But I found this...

Nuts.gif

Take a rest and get well soon!!!

Heidi

I had my staples removed today. and oohh that feels much better! :D

Im feeling better and as a result of all of this Im sure to have lost a few of those much needing to go pounds.

go back for follow-up and release in 3 more weeks.

getting geared up to do some mining! just finished the wicker doll cradle kit I got at the show.

have to find my little clippers to snip off the excess wire. and dress it!

I am so proud of myself! I also ordered Sue Hesser's book of making wicker furniture.

I am looking forward to making more of that! Teri and Wendy have inspired me to see if I can make some passable stuff!

next I am going to work on a trunk for the lighthouse. it is not quite old enough to be authentic but Im changing the material it is covered in to a snakeskin type material I got at the show. kind of wizard like.

me thinks merlin shall have to reside here for now!

ok I seem to be Rambling.....

nutti :D

post-9-1145082531.gif

I'm so glad you're feeling better Nutti! And the feeling better gets better as you go so you'll be back on top of the world before you know it!

De

Hi nutti, it's wonderful to hear of your recovery and getting back into doing some fun things. I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of your handiwork and very glad you're feeling better.

Take care

Wendy

Lynette had her staples removed yesterday and one of the incisions is not healed well. She is on Bedrest and should NOT be on the computer for the next couple of days. She is addicted to the forum and having a hard time trying to stay offline LOL :D

I Just wanted you all to know why you may not see her much online for the next few days. If I hear anything else, I will keep you all posted!

Thanks for letting us know Tracy, and hopefully things will go well. I know it's hard to lay around and do nothing, which is what bedrest is. Poor kid! If you talk to her, or Dean or Catriona, be sure and let them know we're thinking of her and sending prayers and good thoughts her way. Of course, you probably already did that, LOL!