I've got a code

Hallowell

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry you feel miserable. I stand by my Nyquil and Afrin nasal spray. This last code I am getting over turned out to be pneumonia and the anti biotics worked wonders. Perhaps you should call your dentist and see if your code has anything to do with your recent appointment. Now that you have had all this advice, do what makes you feel best and get well.

Something that works REALLY Really well is Advil cold and sinus medicine. You have to ask for it from the pharmacist because it is one of those you have to get behind the counter. You don't need a Dr. prescription but people buy them to make illegal drugs (so you have to give them your picture id before they sell it to you) But it works so well. Also, Vicks has this stuff that is called "Early Defense". You spray it in each nostril and it clears it up. It's temporary, but it helps for right away relief.

I hope you feel better soon Greg :)

Energ-C mixed in a cup of tea. I had the same cold and it lasted four days. Have Russ get you some soup from chinese place. Ask for red pepper paste while he is there. Add as much as you can stand. Will open your head right up.

Take care.

I've got a code in my node and I can't bweed. My node won't stop wunning and I'm mizwuble. I want my mommy. :(

:hug: i was wondering what the 'code' was for!! dang i thought we were going to open something exciting :)

insert sympathy messages here :( i have no remedies different to what's been said...hope your code and node and bweeding clear up soon :)

I'll have a beer with ya, got my schedule changed yet again and have been feeling like moose p... ever since. Respiratory stuff is always worse in the evening mate. And the PM stuff has pseudoephedrine in it, they make meth out of it, don't know how they remove the Advil though. You can make meth out of dextromethorphan too, which is why you have to get Delsym over the counter, but you can get Nyquil off the shelf becasue of the tylenol and doxylamine.

Greg, I have an old family secret that my parents did for me and my sibs when we were really crappy. A nice shot of blackberry brandy. Not to mix with medications though. I keep two nips of it in the freezer always.

It will feel warm going down and give you the nice fuzzies so you can sleep.

I am on the tail end of the cold here. Hope you feel better soon!