When obsession turns to insanity!

Roni

I have crossed the line from obsession to insanity. I had no control. :huh: I kept telling myself I shouldn't buy this furniture, but the voices in my head over ruled all reason. I haven't even gotten the pieces yet but they are still screaming, they don't want to go in the Queen Anne, they want the RGT Front Opening Country Victorian with the Federal Front opening addition, which of course I will have to purchase. I coldn't figure out how to upload the pictures here so they are in the Member's Gallery. Whatever can i do but listen :construction: :worthy: !!!

Doing minis is a sure way to lose weight...... I know it works for me. I don't eat, don't sleep, don't rest when I'm working on a project. It calls to me from my work table and screams if I don't respond immediately. So there, you are not alone. We here are ALL insane! LOL But what a wonderful way to be!

I booboo'd yesterday, I wanted to delete the old albums and ended deleting everything. SO I had to put it back in. Those of you who thought you were going crazy aren't. (At least not over the missing album :p ). I actually found them on evilbay and spent way to much, but when the call comes you have to answer. :p ( The voices in your head are way to loud to ignore !)

I wore out a teeshirt that read "I do what the voices in my head tell me to do" and now I have one that reads "4 out of the 5 noices in my head tell me to go for it!"

Love those sayings Holly, giving me ideas here :yes:

Hugs