Might be able to get some Greenleaf houses "locally"

Anna

OK, soooo, in todays' emails I got one from a lady who has her own minis/dolls/teddy bear store and she is opening a web shop as well and when I had a little tiny browse I noticed she was carrying some Greenleaf houses there, :banana: whohooooo, there is the Arthur, the Coventry, the Garfield, the Glencroft and the Westville, oh be still my heart!!!!

Hugs

I am sooo doing the happy dance for sure, especially since mum too is starting tot ak ena interest in the minis :) guess who is getting a cutting mat, a saftey ruler and some nice white glue along with a book (The Doll's House Decorator by Vivienne Boulton in Swedish) on ways of making your own minis?????

And the thought of the houses actually avaliable around here is such a great thing!!!

I think we need to plan in a day of mini-excursion after the New Year as that is when mum is officially starting her retirement (sp?)... :banana: Perfect excuse huh to go and get somethings for having fun with....

Hugs

That is cool! I went into the only local dollhouse shop that I have around me yesturday. I felt guilty for not going in more often but then I remembered why when I got in there. It is a dollhouse/drycleaners owned by a lady who is probably 80 and does not know anything about what is going on with dollhouses. I got a neat old furniture plan book for $2.00. I thought hey for that price I gotta have it. And the curved stair case was marked for $24.00 these go for at least $40.00 everywhere else including ebay because I have bought one before. So I almost felt like I was taking advantage of the poor lady. She had some old kits in there that were marked reasonable. I saw the Annabelle. She didn't know they changed it to the Pierce. I was really hoping that I would find a Willowcrest in there and I would of snatched that one up in a second. I feel bad for not helping her keep her business "alive" but the stuff she has in there looks as if it came off the ark it's so old and discolored. Sometimes it's just easier to shop online but boy I wish there was a great store by me. :banana:

OOhhh.. excellent Anna!!!

I found the Primrose this summer at a market. I'd love to use it to make an extension to the Arthur.. apparently the Bunny family is running out of space..heheheee...

Thats wonderful news! I love seeing the boxes for Greenleaf dollhouses at the store. That feeling just cant be beat. Unfortunately, at my local craft store they only carry one Greenleaf dollhouse kit every once in a blue moon and I went to the Toys R Us to see if I could see any kits but didnt find any. I know some people have seen Greenleaf dollhouse kits at the toy store in their area but they arent here....;)