new from New Jersey

firemansgirl

Just wanted to say Hi. I've been lurking for a few weeks now and have gotten alot of great information. You guys are great. I currently have 3 dh. One I got from the neighbor that I'm rehabing, a Willow and a Laurel. The Laurel is for my 5 and 6 yr old daughters for christmas it's in the dry fit stage. The Willow is going to be mine its still in the box. The rehab is a $10. insurance policy because while I build the Laurel at my parents house my 2 yr old son will be with me. So if he tell the girls I can play it off that he's talking a bout the rehab. I have stripped the wallpaper and the flooring and painted the inside and out. I'm in the prosess of running electricity and putting in hard wood floorin the living room. This is so much fun. I can see my husband thinking great another hobby. :wave:

thanks for your time and all the great information.

Denise

Thank you all for all the warm welcomes.

Where in NJ do you live? I live in south jersey.

Which house is the rehab? I have know idea what it's called but I found one just like it in the gallery here

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...i&img=16534

mine was the same color and the porch roof is broken off just like it.

innovative technique in covering your trackinnovative technique in covering your tracks.

We've got 4 kids this time of year we get real creative with our stories.

Glad you came out to say hi!

Your girls will adore the gift! Have they seen the decoy house? I suppose if they had, they'd be clammoring for one of their own!

Its great you have a location where you can work without the girls seeing it before the big day!

We look forward to seeing pictures!