Hi from New Hampshire

gramamarge

Hi, my name is Marge and I am new to the forum. I got into this because of my daughter Kate who suggested I join the forum. I decided this summer to replicate in miniature an old hunting camp on Second Gardner Lake in Maine that we've been vacationing at for 30 years. We just found out that electricity will be coming through shortly, so lots of things are going to change. I want to make it how it was when we were there.

Kate is going to help me post an album, because I don't have high-speed internet, and I'm not that adept yet at all this computer stuff, but I'm learning. I can visit the forum when I am at my son's house or at Kate's, or here at home if I want to spend all evening tying up the phone line.

We will be retiring to St Petersburg Florida hopefully within the year, and we plan to have high-speed then.

I'm glad to be here.

Marge

Welcome to the forum family, in this case for real, Kate's MOM! You will have to PM me your address when you get settled in St Pete and I can come play minis with you when we get down that way to visit DH's mom. You'll be a day-trip from both Ron's Miniatures in Orlando and Nancy's in Naples.

Hi Marge! ;)

Welcome to the neighborhood! You'll be in good company in Florida (and good weather)!

Preserving the past is one of my pet subjects, so I laude your project! It seems they're always tearing down intersting buildings to make way monstrosities. Your beloved camp will never be the same (sigh).

Hi everybody,

Thank you for welcoming me to the forum. I can't wait to post my cabin pictures..it's really starting to take shape & is looking good. Thanks for all your encouragement. I'm looking forward to spending more time on this forum as I get more comfortable with the computer.

Marge