Hi from the Netherlands

wytchy

Just a quick introduction - my name is Louise, I live in the Netherlands and I am the proud owner of three dollhouses, one of which is the Emerson Row, which I have for about 15 years now and the other one the Orchid which I have just picked up this week and is still in its box, waiting to be build. The third one is an art-deco work under construction.

Hope I can pick up some useful tips on this forum and enjoy the community in general.

Louise

thnx holly.. she would have to put up quite a fight.. I'm quite fond of my Emerson Row, since it took me quite some time to build and it was my first dollhouse.. like first loves they are rather special

Welcome to the group, Louise. B) There are many, many tips scattered liberally throughout the forum - it sounds like you will be adding some of your own, having worked on three dollhouses! We do have fun here - but it's more than that. This is a very caring, supportive group. We're glad you've joined us! :crash:

Thnx all for this warm welcome. It is really nice to be welcomed in such a nice way.. You really a friendly lot and I probably will enjoy visiting this forum very much... If and when I have figured out how to do it I will upload some photo's of the emerson row, but since it was my first house, its full of beginners mistakes.....

rgds

louise

• 2 weeks later...