Hello (From Tennessee)

shan

My name is Shan and I am from Tennessee. I just ordered my first dollhouse today and this will be my first time building myself. My mother did one allmost 20 years ago and I remember watching her do alot to it.. now I wanna try..lol. She had the Granville kit. I would show you pictures, but Im not sure what code this board takes..lol. I myself purchased the Beacon Hill kit. I plan on doing a victorian theme. I am still not too sure of what exactly they did and didnt have then. I want to make it as accurate as possible. But anyways, hi from a 27 year old mother of 2 (Mariah 4 and Mechai 3) from Tennessee.. I look forward to posting with you all!

Hi Shan!

I discovered I have ancestors who spent a couple of generations in Tennessee. They had a sawmill on one of the major rivers, so I've been more curious about your state.

I adore the Beacon Hill and wish somday I might have one. I'm aftraid its an addiction: I have a rehab in the living room and three in boxes out in the shed. One member told me she has about 120 kits in her basement!

I went to the Utah State Fair tonight and there was only one house, I think it was Victoria's farmhouse. I was looking at the decor on the dining room table. I was going "I bought those plates and those plates last week. I wanted to pick up that tea service, but held off ..."

Hope you spend some time checking out the different forums and the galleries - you learn a lot.

I found you Shan!! Glad you joined us :wave: You and your daughter are so cute!!! I can not wait to see you build the Beacon hill. It's really a Grand house. I sent you an email about that Granville too. I was wondering if you still have it? I got one in kit form that I plan to do one day for myself :wub: Welcome to the neighborhood!

Welcome, Shan! Is that a picture of you and one of your daughters in your avatar? You both look so happy, it made me smile to see it! :blink:

I think the Beacon Hill is a very appealing dollhouse. I own one - in my dreams!! :D :o

• 2 weeks later...