nutti health

nuttiwebgal

well some of you know I have been having health issues.

wasnt going to bring it up again but thought I would offer update.

I will have surgery(hysterectomy) on April the 5th.

as for the gastric bypas it just seems to be on the back burner because this has become a more imediate issue.

2 weeks ago I had a procedure done and a week later hemoraged and had to be hospitalized for 24 hours and on bed rest for a week.

as you can tell by my many postings this evening I feel MUCH improved!

I want to thank all you you who sent me well wishes and I feel very special to be a part of this mini comunity!

now back to the important things!

MINIATURES!!!

nutti :blink:

oh and Happy nutti dance as when I was in hospital found out I lost 30 lbs.

I dont diet as that sends my body into panic its starving so it was nice to hear.

since I quit dieting 2 yrs ago and got on my thyroid meds and bi-pap for the sleep apnea I have lost over 80lbs. it makes me hopeful more will follow! :angry:

I thought you'd been awful quiet lately, but I didn't realize you'd been sick. I'm glad to hear that they'll be doing the hysterectomy soon. You're going to feel sooooooooooooo much better when it's done. I have thyroid problems too and it didn't occur to me that the ovarian problems could be aggravated by the thyroid (or vice versa) but when one part of the endocrine system is outta whack, it sets the others off balance too. Life is so much better when the estrogen comes out of a little bottle every day. :blink:

<gentle hugs> Take good care of yourself Nutti. It's good to see you back on the forum.

Deb

{{{{{Nutti}}}}}

I hope you are feeling better soon. And giving a wish that after gastric you will be one hot svelte mama! :blink:

B4 I lost 100lbs I had to use a Cpap for my sleep apnea. They had told me that during my sleep study that I stopped breathing every 2 min. At one point they were about to wake me up because my oxygen level went into the 80s.

That nose nozzle is not one of the most attractive (or comfortable) things to wear to bed. On Halloween my co-worker and I wore them at work! LOL

I lost the 100lbs out of fear. Diabetes, sleep apnea, chronic fatigue syndrome, and fibromyalgia.

I think some of my meds helped w/appetite too. I still have to lose another 60lb to be where my Dr. wants me to be. (Frito Lays calling...)

Just letting you know someone out in CT is thinking about you and knows how you feel.

Welcome back Nutti! Glad to hear you are doing better, and that you have a date for the surgury. Not knowing when stuff like that is gonna happen is harder than actually preparing for it.

Take care and don't push yourself too hard too fast... after all... you're the onliest Nutti we got!

Carol

Nutti, my best wishes for your continued improvement! :) You're in my prayers for successful surgery in April!! :o

I'm glad that you're able to get back to mini-ing! There's nothing like doing your favorite things to make you feel better fast!

Keep it up!! ;)

Nutti: Glad to hear you're feeling better, here's wishing each day shows an improvement. Sorry to hear you have to go thru so much but glad that your surgery is scheduled.

Keep losing the weight and you may not have to have the bypass! Wouldn't that be great.

Sending prayers your way and imagine a big gentle hug surrounding you.

Peggi

Now I feel bad since I'm about to bury you in dollhouses!

Nutti, in a situation like this, there's only one thing to do.

<handing you a sanding block, a roll of blue tape and a tub of spackle>

You're going to have to build your way out.

Deb :o

Nutti, in a situation like this, there's only one thing to do.

<handing you a sanding block, a roll of blue tape and a tub of spackle>

You're going to have to build your way out.

Thank-you......(cackling the evil nutti laugh)

lead me to it so I can get started....oh wait....I did! I did get started!

the lily is sittin purty on the work bench! awaiting some inspiration!

I am happyiest while building!

(bowing low to Dean)

please bury me! :)

nutti

:o