Just came in

Hi,

I'm from France but I live in the USA. I discovered the world of dollhouses two years ago and then....never stopped building and decorating. I like to make the construction, furniture, painting and stitching by myself but I also love collecting.

My first dollhouse is a Garfield, it's almost finished now! I also have a House Boat that I decorated for the HBS contest. I'm currently working on a Blueberry Pie Lilliput dollhouse to transform it into a Harry Potter wizardry old shoppe and at last I just bought an old Willowcrest kit.

:)

Hi and welcome, the Garfield and the Willowcrest are gorgeous houses. Like the idea of the Harry Potter store and looking forward to photo's.

Bienvenue a la "petite" famille, Dominique. Welcome to the "little" family. Mar is rehabbing an old Willowcrest. I have a Willowcrest kit still in the box I want to build soon.

When you have made five posts, please share pictures of your Garfield & your Blueberry Pie with us.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I've have just completed my willowcrest and nearly finished blueberry pie (although I'm considering adding extra windows down the sides), I'm hoping to do a colonial house and a log cabin next!