New member introductions

I am so thrilled to be able to share my love of dollhouses with all of you. I have built a large farmhouse, several cottages, 2 roomboxes, a treehouse and am now building a Bayberry. I have 3 kits waiting, and my next build will be the Orchid. I am a stay at home due to MS, so please excuse slow replies. Thank you for making me feel so welcome! chellebelle

Welcome to the forum family, Michelle; we're so very glad you decided to join us! What other two kits in addition to the Orchid do you have? Aren't minis a wonderfully therapeutic way to distract your mind from physical problems?

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! I LOVE this site! I was looking at the gallery, and it was awesome beyond words! I only recently got a computer, so my experience with dollhouses was limited to a couple local shows and magazines. This is like a whole new world, and I am thrilled.

When I finish my Bayberry, and the Orchid, I have Dura craft's Brookfield and Layfette that I got at discount store for $15.00 each. I wasn't really interested in them, but I just couldn't resist!

I may try my hand at kit bashing.

I will say that I'm running out of room, so I'll just have to take over the guest bedroom too. (I can't talk my Hubby into an addition,lol)

I will try to get a digital camera, so I can share my minis, and will figure out how to make my way around this forum. Again, Thanks to all, Michelle

Hello and Welcome. If you have a regular camera, you can do like Holly and have the pictures saved to a CD when you have them developed and then download them for us to see.

Hello and Welcome. If you have a regular camera, you can do like Holly and have the pictures saved to a CD when you have them developed and then download them for us to see.
holly uses a disposable pint&shoot camera, to boot! I have to resize my pictures & I do that in "My Pictures" when the "edit" feature switches me to "Paint"