Another New Member

Hi, this is Alley's Dad, John. We are new to the site, fairly new to the hobby,(1 rehab and 1 major "in-progress"). We are glad to be able to find a place to share our frustrations and "wisdom"(LOL) with others and are sure we will learn from the members here as well.

Hi John, and welcome to the community! It was interesting to read how you got pulled into dollhouses. It looks as if you're well on your way to a lovely rehab. As for house #2, lots of people here have done or are working on the Beacon Hill. Search the site a bit and you'll find all kinds of inspiration and eye candy. :wave:

Glad to see you looked at the site, but the links you saw are just getting started, (the site is new as well), and the Beacon Hill link will be quite a suprise for most ppl. It is a BH only in name on the box I started with. Don't want to give away more until I can get some more updating done on site. I will say it is a major kitbash from 3 kits.....should have 16+ rooms wiring and ok, maybe a "touch" bigger than intended at 5 ft long and almost 4 ft tall.

Hello and :unsure: John!

Alley is the supervisor, yes? :blink:

Ok then, Alley this is for you.... Tell your daddy to get some pics up so we can all see what he's up to! It sounds very intriguing!!