Hi everybody

Mar

Hi all

I'm Mar and live in the Netherlands. I have no Dollhouse yet, just working on one but I totally in love on the Willow Crest. But you all know the problem of the Willow Crest it's not available anymore. So until I find one I started with another house to begin somewhere.

As a child I had a dollhouse and however I'm very creative all the years I had no or not much attention for a dollhouse, until ....... . A friend asked me if I could make a real Victorian Photoalbum for her dollhouse. Well to make a long story short, I'm addicted. I notice how many joy I found in the little things to make as real as I can. I hope to learn a lot of you I'm totally amazed by work of you all.

And when somebody has the Willow Crest in a forgotten corner I hope you will think of me.

Welcome, Mar, I have a Willowcrest in the box I couldn't forget about if I wanted to! I already made the dolls it wants to live in it, a few years ago!lol As you will read, this is a very addictive hobby and some of us have built more than one kit and even have more than one kit waiting its turn to be built.

Willowcrest kits show up on Greedbay every now & then.

Thank you all for your welcome and support.

Hello Mar - welcome to our group! :) You say you have started on another dollhouse while you wait to find a Willowcrest. Which dollhouse are you working on?

At this moment I have start an Victorian Villa which can build by an instruction book. Due the Greenleaf houses are not for sale in the Netherlands there be two compagnies who offers building instructions for some USA look Dollhouses. It looks a little as the Marquam Hill from DuraCraft but totally different.