Hello!

Starstryder

Hello all :ill:

I am not really new to mini's but have taken a break for two years so I guess it is kinda like being new lol. Rearing to get back into mini's and have my eye on doing The Thornhill, I just love that it opens from all sides. And of course I found a local supplier so even better :tomato:

Looking forward to lots of chatting with y'all!

Jakkie :p

Welcome to the forum, Kahlyn. When you've made five posts you can open an album in the Gallery and share pictures of your Thornhill build with us.

This is one of my favorite Thornhills: 2546191990066382803ZxRvzr_ph.jpg

built by our own judithfa. (well, heck, the picture won't post, but it's a Spanish revival style)

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I bought a thornhill kit during HBS's 35% off sale...the shell only...and it's still sitting in the box for now. I bought another Thornhill from my previous supervisor and the exterior needs to be rehabed. She got as far as priming the interior so it's a clean slate inside. She didn't have the interior walls quite straight so i took a mallet and knocked them free and now it's a huge cavern upstairs and downstairs. It's an awesome house!!! One of these years i'll tackle the rehab first, i think it will be a spanish style home :)

Can't wait to see what you do with yours when you get it!!!!