Deb's done it again!

Congratulations to Heidi for a great MOM article & congratulations to Carrie/ CJEP for being "it"! Also congratulations to Andrew's Cassie for all the goodies he can get her with the gift certificate; she's a cutie! Thank you, Deb! :banana:

Another great issue! I like the emphasis on modern. Suction cups for sink bowls is brilliant, Deb! I'd like to do a contemporary house one day. I have a whole year's worth of Architectural Digest (2007) for reference.

Deb you did a fantastic job as usual! Thank you for your kind words. I am surprised I was able to do it for a first try. I agonized for a little bit but Carrie was such a wonderful subject that I had no problem putting her down on the page.

Lovley, lovley and lovley work from all involved! Those sinks, :banana: great idea, and I love the pic of Cassie atop of the Jedi box, and it wa s alot of fun getting to know Carrie better Heidi, so thank you all for this! WIll go back and have another slower read this time LOL

Hugs

Thanks to all involved with this gazette, I LOVED the tips for the steps and the sink, and had a great time reading it (and seeing the cute kitty on Darth Vader- loved it!)

I am so obessed with modern decor, and it is really hard to find, so I'm sure I'll use these tips (perhaps, someday soon, I'll get a Brookwood!)

Great issue deb!

Cassie could tell something special happened! She was acting so sweet, affectionate and sure of herself! It was like she was saying "look at me"!!!! She really is so adorable, you should see her in person!

she was the funniest/cutest looking kitten. A lemon shaped head with ears 3 sizes too big! Now she just has the broad lemon shaped head with a broad, rounded body and short legs...lots of long fur as well! She's a cute little package of cat! She's just adorable!

Yay! our Cassie won an great honor! Thanks Greenleaf!!!!

I am surprised I was able to do it for a first try. I agonized for a little bit but Carrie was such a wonderful subject that I had no problem putting her down on the page.

<grinning> I told y'all that Heidi is a natural at this!! We're so happy that she's become a part of the Gazette team. Carrie, reading the article was like sitting down at your kitchen table and having a chat over a cup of tea, then getting to tour your minis and other delightful artwork. You're a seriously talented lady!

I'm glad you guys liked the modern miniatures and there are a couple more coming up in next month's issue as well. I won't say what they are, but one of them is so sparkly that you'll have to put on sunglasses to look at it. Oh, and Kevin has something really fantastic to share with us so it's going to be a fabulous issue.

I'm still giggling over Cassie sitting on Darth Vader's head. Only a cat could get away with that.

Deb

Congratulations Carrie, a great choice for MOM. Heidi you did a fantastic job, you're a natural at this. Nice to read the more modern aspects of dollhousing Deb, looking forward to more. Do you suppose Cassie is searching the stacks for a house to call her own?

Love the gazette! Congratulations Heidi and Deb on a wonderful issue! Congratulations to Carrie too for being MOM! Learned about you girl! LOL And the pet of the month is so cute and cuddly! I love it!

The sink is fascinating!

Congratulations all around! :Dr_Evil:

Deb, you did an awesome job as per your usual standard - you're amazing, you know!

Heidi, thanks for doing such a warm and friendly write-up. I look forward to reading more MOMs thanks to you.

Carrie, it was great to find out more about you and your miniatures. Very interesting.

Trust a cat to put Darth Vader in his place. Cute pic of a very cute kitty!