Honey's I'm Home!

Ms. Mini

Hello everyone! just wanted to say hi! Im back from vacation! I went on a 9 day alaskan cruise w/ Caleb and his family. it was absolutly wonderful! i'll have to post pics later on :)

I think I finally have a grip on things again. I'm happy to have some normalitly again and looking forward to dusting off my work bench this weekend and clearing the cob webs. I plan finishing my moms suprise tennyson by xmas and then plan to get back on track with my emerson row.

Hope everyone is well!

*hugs*

Jenny

post-505-1189893351_thumb.jpgpost-505-1189893308_thumb.jpgpost-505-1189893265_thumb.jpgpost-505-1189893224_thumb.jpg

thanks everyone! the trip was amazing. we got to see bears, whales, otters, eagles, lots of fish. it was incredible. Im hoping to put a online photo album together. I'll post a few pics on here. everything was just perfect. I didnt find any miniatures but i did buy a few magnets a new scrap book and postcards :blink:

What a nice trip and pictures of some of my favorite scenery (sometime I may share a picture or two of some of the falls we hiked to in N GA this past July). Some friends took their little motorhome and toured from Florida to Alaska & back.

Well if I had know I wold have made a run to the coast to wave at you!! You were so close relatively speaking LOL. Did you stop in Prince Rupert? For a 9 Day I am guessing that you went right from San Diego.......lucky you....I LOVE cruises!!

What ship sand line did you travel? I very much would like to do an Alaskan as it is so close for us, a quick flight to Vancouver and you are off. We were very seriously thinking about for this summer as there were incredible deals but with a foot of water in the house for over two months, we could not leave the house for a day even! Now with being pregnant again, I do not see it in my near future but oh how I love crusiing!

Thanks everyone! we actually drove up to L.a. and flew out of LAX to vancouver. we spent a day before and after the trip seeing vancouver and the sights. are stops in alasak were Juneu, Skagway, and Ketichan. We also went to glacier bay and threw the inside passage. it was incredible. Those glaciers are the most amazing things I have ever seen in my life. and it was truly special to be able to see so many bald eagels.