Hello hello!

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum, but definitely not new to dollhouses. Someone from another miniature forum sent me a link to the Greenleaf forums and I had no idea about the wonderful community that is here. I'm currently building the Lily and I have a blog, http://mariawicz.blogspot.com , which follows my construction. Check it out if can and tell me what you think. Anyway I look forward to getting helpful advice in the forums as well as giving it whenever I can.

Hi Maria, and welcome to Greenleaf! I had a look at your blog. The stairs you built for your Lily are wonderful! Can't wait to see more as you progress.

Did you know that you can open a gallery here after you make 5 posts? We are always hungry for eyecandy, and would love to see pics of the other houses you've made - and the flower bouqets, too!

Hi and :congrats: ! Glad you joined us!! What other houses have you built?

:cheer:

Well the only other Corona/Greenleaf house I built was the Astor Cottage. That was my first dollhouse. I've built a few more after that but I gave them all away so I don't even have any photos. I don't even know what I was thinking not keeping a log. It's been many years since I've even attempted to get back into minis and I'm enjoying it very much.

And props to havanaholly for giving me the link to this forum :cheer:

Welcome to the forum!

your Lily is going to look wonderful when you are finished!

you are putting some really nice touches to the features of this wonderful house.

I look forward to seeing more photos as you progress!

nutti :congrats:

Welcome, I loved you site! You build very neatly and carefully for such a fast builder and I like the way you are detailing the house as well. My oldest went to Rutgers and we visited Cape May a few times. The "painted Ladies" while not on the scale of San Francisco (meaning the houses are generally smaller) are lovely and I remember them well.