Trash to Treasure

beachpeach

Wanna's site was one of the first online personal sites that I found - and she has been such an inspiration! Thanks for reminding me that her site is always worth a good long look through. :whistle:

Wanna has the most interesting sories to go with her miniature settings so do take some time to sit back and enjoy the reading!!! I know I have spent a lot of time at her site, and she is a very nice lady to "chatter/mail" with as well she shares her trial and errors and if one has questions she is always there to answer them!

Hugs

yeah i was pretty amazed at the angles she thought in.... funny cos i've been lookin at my coffeemate container top for months wonderin what i could do with it... who knew it could be a portable potty for cryin out loud!!! :whistle:

Wanna is a nice lady I have seen her online in many online groups over the years and yes

she tells great stories and loves the passion of miniatures and shares them with lots of

different people.. Truely an inspiration to the miniature community...

Wanna is an inspiration to me!

I love her grandkid projects!

I cant wait for the day when I will get to "play" with miss Pixie

she is always sooo respectful of nannies houses. although she do like to knock knock on the doors!

ty for sharing the link! always nice to be reminded of great sites and enjoy them with friends!

nutti :whistle:

I recently came across this site too...really neat. I had to laugh, because I like to look at lots of things and wonder, "can I use that somehow for my dollhouse?" I have a collection of "valuable garbage" as I call it, of stuff like tops to little bottles (for flower pots) etc. My husband thinks I'm nuts and calls me a pack rat, when I grab something like that and say "Oh, I need that." But I just ignore him and laugh...better than having to have to spend money on those things when you need them...and really just the thrill of the hunt is fun!

That would probably be a good topic here...what kind of common "junk" have any of you found that you have transformed into a mini treasure?

~Tina