Hello

adser1

Welcome, and what kinds of tips are you needing? Tell us a bit more of what you are attempting to make, or do, and someone here will likely be able to tell you the best way to do it. There are also member blogs and tutorials which can give you very much information, on most things mini. There is also the old forum wich contains tons of ideas, as well. Hope to hear from you again soon.

Welcome to the forum and our "little" internet family, Adam.

If you have tips plese post them.
*Ahem* As you read the forum I think you will find that posting tips is one of the functions here. Also, you need to ask questions specific to what tips you're looking for to get information that's useful to you.The only "dumb" question is the one not asked.

Hi Adam, and welcome! :ohyeah:

Tip number one: Ask a lot of questions! :p

No, really, there are many people here who would love to help you with advice and support - but not so many (that I know of) mind-readers, so please ask us what you want to know.

Hello and Welcome! When I first joined I read all the old posts as well as the new posts before I posted or asked anything. Wow, what a lot of great information on here for both old and new dollhouse builders! All you need do is fire a question, and we'll all help you out!

Wolfie