More GL Printie Boxes

wenlaine

I had promised some of you that I would come up with more Greenleaf printie boxes. Hopefully, you'll be able to use these. I'm still waiting to take pics of my other boxed houses, but I have to move them all from their perches in order to take pictures. But I will take pics as soon as I can.

You should be able to print them out from the attachment.

***this is the new link to the boxes*** http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=35849&p=577782

Edited by Minis On The Edge
To add the new link to download the printies

Thanks soo much!

I have mine all printed out and ready to put together!

the Willowcrest box and the Lily box was cut in half...

I tell you Wendy I am so computer challenged!

nutti :shifty::ohyeah:

These are great - thanks so much! (Does the title "more" GL Printies mean you have other boxes?) I will print these out, and have a think on what would be the best way to use them. You're very kind to share these with us!

Yes, the Santa's cottage needs a stack of those as well, duh on me for not thinking about that sceanrio!!!

Thanks for giving me the idea as well!!!

Hugs

Awesome! I've been wanting some dollhouse boxes to put in my dollhouse shoppe. Thank you so much! :(

Do you have any plans to do the Garfield or Beacon Hill? I have those 2 done up in 1/144" scale so it would be cool to have boxes for them too...

Amy, I can't seem to find boxes of those two to take the photos from, but as soon as I do, I will make them up and post them. If anyone should have pictures of the tops of these boxes or any others they'd like to see done, PM me and I'll give you my email address.

Thanks.