With much Trepidation . . .

MiniMadWoman

Well, it's taken me a little over a month to put this baby together, and I have a few links to fix up (the guest book and counter) and then I can call it done. Well, not done really . . . I'll be updating it as the need arises . . . like when the Willowcrest is complete. It has links on my dollhouse pages to MyPhotoAlbums and PhotoShows.

I have to say that it's been a learning journey. Who knew HTML could be so fascinating and frustrating at the same time? I still have so much to learn, but thank goodness for click and drag programs! :whistle:

So, when you get a minute, have a look. Be aware . . . it has music (my husband tells me that some people don't like music, but hey, it's my site)!

Enjoy!

Martens Manor

Your site looks great! Wow! You became the owner of a Beacon Hill because somebody threw it away??? How lucky for that house that you were there! I have to admit, I'm more than a bit jealous!!

Your site is gorgeous Teresa! But finding a Beacon Hill is the trash is a wonderful thing! I wonder WHY anyone would throw away a beautiful dollhouse?! They must be crazy and you were sane for running to get it! I wouldn't even have bothered with clothing, just shoes! Hard to run in bare feet carrying a dollhouse.....now that's a though!

Wolfie

Wow Teresa,

What a beautiful site you have build, put it with my favorites, your pictures come out great, not that I did not like your "old" side, I always take great pleasure in looking at your houses,

The site is stunning! I loved the music, the houses, the garden, all of it. What a blessed person you are and talented! I wish I had the time, patience and resources to do even a small fraction of what you have shown us. Thank you for sharing so much of yourself with us.

Take care,

Sandy

Teresa, your site is beautiful. I enjoyed looking around at all of your pictures. Your gardens are breath taking. I am envious of your large yard. What a wonderful story about the Beacon Hill. I would have done exactly the same thing. Just curious, did you ever tell the people who were throwing it out that you got it? And if so, did you show it off to them? Your houses are fantastic. Thank you for giving the link.

Teresa, your site is WONDERFUL!! The song on the opening page (by Yani) is one of my Favorites!!!!

Your real house is so beautiful too. No wonder why your dollhouses are simply Stunning. It's too cool! I still don't know which of your houses is my favorite! They are all so beautiful!

Thank you for sharing. You already know that I love all your dhs but your real garden and home is fantastic also. You have a very good "eye" for making all things delightful to look at.

Teresa -

Absolutely beautiful. I find it so enjoyable to look through your photos. Your garden is lovely and alive with flowers, birds and butterflies.

I'm so glad you posted this before you leave for the Miniature show tomorrow.

Have a safe trip and bring back lots of new minis. Which workshop will you be attending?

-Susanne

Teresa, your site is wonderful. I really enjoyed going through all of the pictures, Your home and gardens are beautiful. Gotta say I'm partial to Shelby :whistle: I LOVE Shelties. I have 2 right now and we lost my most precious Brandi in 2002. I know how you felt about Teddy.

Thankyou so much for sharing your home, "children" and hobbies.

Teresa, I love your site, it's beautiful! I just have to say though, that I'm surprised you didn't use the song "three blind mice" for that section of the site :lol:

I just spent far too long enjoying your wonderful site! :lol: I lost track of time, and meandered happily through your gardens, pets, and dollhouses. Thankyou for a delightful treat.

Teresa, you done good!! It's a lovely site and very graceful in layout. I laughed out loud when I got to the Three Blind Mice house. That music is perfect for them! I added you to my favorites and I'll be coming to visit often.

Deb