With much Trepidation . . .

MiniMadWoman

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed looking at everything. Such beautiful work it is so hard to tell that these are minis and not the real things. (but then I guess to us mini makers, minis are the real thing!) I love that you give your houses uniques names. Mind if I copy that idea?

Well Im not sure why you were worried?

you always do such wonderful things!

although I am not a lover of the music that often jumps out at me and assults my mind

but I found your choices fit what I was looking at and enhanced my "snak"

I may suggest you think of giving an option for the music somewhere...if possible.

I had so many different things to choose from that I couldnt decide and enjoyed each house and all of their glory.....from number one to the last

YUUMMMY

tyty

YOU DID A GREAT JOB!

nutti :ohyeah:

WOW! Thanks so much everyone for your kind words and helpful hints! Sorry I haven't posted sooner, but I was off in Chicago at the Miniature Show and WOW do I have some things to share! But I'll do that tomorrow, today I'm exhausted and going off for a nap!

I just have to say though, that I'm surprised you didn't use the song "three blind mice" for that section of the site
Jen . . . I embarassed to say . . . I never thought of it!! You know I'm going to be changing that . . . maybe!! LOL!! Thanks for the tip!!

I love that you give your houses uniques names. Mind if I copy that idea?

Cathy, not at all . . . you go girl!!

I may suggest you think of giving an option for the music somewhere...if possible.
Nutti, that's something Brian and I talked about as he HATES music on a website. I'll be looking into giving people an option . . . I want y'all to be happy!

Just curious, did you ever tell the people who were throwing it out that you got it? And if so, did you show it off to them?

Yes!! The young girl that lives across the street came in at Halloween last year to view it. She was blown away! I think she would have liked it back, but I'm kind of greedy and didn't offer it to her! LOL!!

Note: The guest book and counter are not set up at the moment . . . still works in progress! Thanks to those who noticed. Please go back to the site in a week or two and be sure to sign the guest book. Thanks!

I'm still 'tweeking' my website, but the guestbook is now working if anyone is interested in signing it!

I'm having way too much fun with this!!

Very nice. I loved meeting all of your fur and featherr friends. Your houses are beautiful. I like how the site is set up like a story to flip through. Your garden is outstanding. Do you think you could swing by Indy and do mine next.... :wave: Mine definetly needs some inspiration.... Beautiful site and all that is within it.