well done Tracy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations, Tracy! I'm so proud of you!! :)

I just called B&N and they will have March's issue in about a week or so . . . don't know if I can wait that long, I might have to order it online!!

Your new fireplace is awesome!! I think it's going to be perfect for my English cottage . . . when I get around to building it!!

Thanks for all you do, Tracy, to inspire us!!

Tracy, normally in a situation like this, I toss confetti around and do a happy dance. But I think this calls for something a little different.

<pulling a rope to release rose petals from the ceiling and popping the cork on a bottle of Dom> Congratulations Tracy! It's wonderful to see you receiving the recognition that you so highly deserve. I'm so happy for you and so very, very proud of you.

Huge hugs,

Deb

Thank You Holly! I am so excited about this because it's something I can have to share with my kids & grandkids one day :cheer: (No, I don't have Grand kids yet but I hope I do one day :clap: ) Thank you too Valerie.

Teresa, You know how proud I am too. You have inspired me a lot too honey (Y'all know Teresa used to do classes on folk art painting and does excellent work) Thanks so much Linda. You have always cheered me on.

Deana, Yeap this is what I was hinting about! I did n ot want to say anything because I have had one article to never happen. This one was such a complete surprise because I knew since January that the article was a "go" I just found out 2 weeks ago that I made the cover and that she split my submission to them into two so that I would appear in 2 magazines. I get one free copy but no one around here sales them (Maybe I can get Teresa to get me a couple :clap: ).

Gleena, Gayle, Jackie, Susanne, Pam & Ginger, CJ & Heidi I Thank you all because you all have no idea how inspiring you are to me too. All of you are.

:cheer:

Deb, there are some people who inspire others to move on because they have so much faith in them. You are such a person to me! You were always one of those people who encouraged & inspired. I borrowed a little of your faith to help get this done! SuzyQ & Peggi too! Some of you all have touched me in a way I'll never forget! Group Hug! <_< :giggle: I got that Warm & Fuzzy feeling :cheer:

Thank You Annette, Marlene & Jenny!! I got my personal copy in the mail today and there are a few errors but overall I am pleased with how the article turned out! :p My kids are so happy and my girls told me "Mommy I am so proud of you!" Now that brought tears to my eyes :artist: Thank you all for everything! Here is a picture of the front cover of the magazine :giggle:

post-4-1172083379_thumb.jpg

Tracy, I'm late to the party but :whistle: , I'm so proud of and for you. You deserve the recognition. Also thanks for the link so I can go order a copy. You are an inspiration to all of us. Keep up the good work.

Deb and Teresa, forget the green apple pucker for this one, we need to break out the real champagne and raise our glasses in a toast to our Tracy.

champagne06.gif