well done Tracy

:flowers: Yes you told me Wendy! I have not told my Mom I have the article yet because we live so far away and her copy has not come in yet either :cocktail: I am hoping it comes by tomorrow because if it does, I will drive to Chicago and give my parents a copy. I know my Dad is gonna fuss cause he is gonna want a copy for himself :) When I ordered I was not thinking about that ;P

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank You Christine!! :flowers: Holly, I sure had a hard time mitering those edges though. :birthday: I had bought the molding from hobby lobby and they have now discontinued it! I was hoping I would not mess up my last piece otherwise I would have had to find something else :) I really need to learn how to miter better :cocktail:

I sure had a hard time mitering those edges though.
See? I TOLD you you were my daughter! After the San Franciscan I was SURE I had figured out this molding thing when I built the Cambridge! I even bought & used the Exacto mitrebox and hobby saw from Ernie and my mitres were STILL off! The straw that brok the camel's back for me, though, was building the kitchen table, the tabletop trim is mitred and we're talking microscopic tolerances! I used my sawdust & woodglue filler and it looks OK at a distance... and I ordered the EZ Cutter from Micro Mark! Mitres are neater now.

Deb and Teresa, forget the green apple pucker for this one, we need to break out the real champagne and raise our glasses in a toast to our Tracy.

I wholeheartedly agree, Peggi! Champagne, chocolate and strawberries!

Can anyone help me? I tried to order the April and May issues, but when I try to proceed to the checkout I just keep getting looped back to the postage area. I've sent them an email, but I was wondering if anyone else had this problem?!!

Tracy! That cover is amazing! I'm so proud of you!! I can't wait for my issue to arrive (crossing fingers) so I can sit with a nice cup of cocoa with marshmallows and enjoy the read! Congratulations!! You deserve it girlfriend!!

Thank You Holly, Linda, Irene and Teresa!! Teresa, are you clicking rest of the world for ordering? I finally got my 2nd copy yesterday (for my Mom) :thumb: I showed it to the ladies at the post office and they were blown away (Cause they only see the BOX not what's in it :yikes: ). Teresa, your local Book store don't have them?

Barnes and Noble does carry the magazine but it is a month behind, which means I won't be able to get April's issue until the end of March. :yikes:

I did click on rest of the world and I just keep getting looped back. Hopefully, someone over there will be able to help me! I really want those issues now! :yikes:

Boy, do I feel like an idiot! I realized this afternoon that I probably blocked the cookie to allow me access to the site. Yep! That's what it was! My issues are now ordered!

Hey, Tracy, if I bring them to the TB show, would you autograph them for me? :thumb:

Edited by MiniMadWoman