Pierce

Hallowell

I am now the proud owner of a Pierce. The slocal sportsman club accepted my offer for a Pierce dollhouse they had for sale to help support a charity. It needs a little work but is solid and has a great roof. I hate to shingle so that works for me. I also received an Orchid in the mail today. Sweet. :)

Ooooooooooooohhhh, good for you! The Pierce is my all time favorite house and I'm always delighted to see someone else bringing one into their lives. (it's not a house, it's a family member---I actually say good-night to mine on the way to bed every night) It's especially cool that you rescued one and are giving it such a good home. Are you going to be starting the renovations soon, coz I'm dying to see what you do with it.

Deb

wow, two houses on one day!

!!!!! double congrats !!!!

please do share photos of the new arrivals.

ps: i devoutly hope that you will blog the heck out of the Pierce renovation.

:) inquiring minds want to see.

congrats again again!!!

I would LOVe to see pictures Before & After Pictures.!! I am also going to be renovating a Pierce and have not idea where to start.... Never done a Rehab before but getting excited about it.!

Kelly

I'm picturing a very cozy grandparents home with crochet bedspreads and needlepoints on the walls. Family pictures and cozy settings around the fireplaces.

Greg, that sounds so wonderful! I can hardly wait to see the house and it's subsequent renovations!

I have a Pierce too waiting in the wings . . . it's definitely going to be a family house with a very frilly nursery! :)

Greg, that sounds so wonderful! I can hardly wait to see the house and it's subsequent renovations!

I have a Pierce too waiting in the wings . . . it's definitely going to be a family house with a very frilly nursery! :)

What she said, Greg!

And I agree about the Pierce being a family house. Mine will frozen in time in the mid-1920s and have 3 generations living there, including the old sea captain grandfather. This means bashing on a couple more rooms, but I have that all worked out in my head. :D

So many dollhouses ... so little time ... *sigh*