new eye candy

CJEP

I finally got around to painting and somewhat finishing my bathroom. I ordered faucets for the sink and tub so when I get those I'll put them in. There were a few more pieces with the kit, but I didn't make them since the bathroom in the San Franciscan is so small. I am really happy with the hamper. I used the newish drawer/shelf liner that is textured to make it look like it was wicker.

post-936-1167748359_thumb.jpgpost-936-1167748398_thumb.jpgpost-936-1167748476_thumb.jpg

your bathroom is great!

I like this particular bathroom kit. I use spackle for a cleaner more porciline look. but your tub tiles and hamper are inspired! I have seen the stuff you used and wondered if I could use it in any way.

so now I know! tytyty

gonna get me some!

nutti :):(

Thank you for the kind words. The "tile" on the tub matches the floor in the bathroom. It is scrapbook paper.

I won 3 duracraft kits on ebay together and bid on them because of the bathroom furniture. I really liked the style of it. It was very easy and fun to put together. I think I'm going to use the other ones in the house that I bought for Toys for Tots once I build it.

I got a cheap, old bathroom set off ebay and it's pretty gross (I knew that going in). Somehow I thought it would be OK, but it's not.

Porcelain? Plastic? It can probably be "fixed" with paint, decals or polyclay... I've been in some groddy, gross public restrooms over the years, you could always save the poor set for something along those lines. I "aged" & "dirtied" the Chrysnbon bathroom kit for my pub.