Beautiful but...

Hallowell

ooooooooooo, pretty! pretty!

that price is ... breathtaking. do they offer payroll withholding?

Thanks for the eye candy. :( wish there were more photographs!

The outside looks very nice and craftsmanlike. It appears that the shingles are a bit smaller than standard dh shingles, which gives it a "real" look, and the chimney shape is lovely.

However, from what they are showing us, the inside leaves a bit to be desired. There are many houses posted in this forum that are more carefully finished, I think. What's with those scruffy looking wires? I wish they would put up more shots of the inside.

BTW, my starting salary as a teacher in 1963 was $2M less than the asking price. What a topsy turvy world we live in.

It is a beautiful house - I'd love to have the skill to make something so nice (if it's a learned process and not a genetic gift - someday maybe!) but I gotta tell ya, I have been through the gallery here at this forum many many (did I say many?) times and I have seen quite a few houses from members here that (at least to me) are far more stunning.