new member intro

Kratz7

Hi my name is Charlotte and I'm a new member to the forum....I am a proud owner of a Cambridge dollhouse by DuraCraft. It took a long time to build, but definately worth the work. I now have fun decorating for holidays.....DSCF0038.jpg

I have tons of photos to shareDSCF0002.jpg

I have such a blast decorating it and collecting things for it....

Here's a photo for Christmas

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0138.jpg

Of course this is inside the dollhouse......

DSCF0003.jpg

Charlotte

Here is the link to my photobucket pages for photos of the dollhouse there are alot of photos there........http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m148/Ch...20Dura%20Craft/

Hi Jen,

I'm thinking about building another dollhouse but I'm not sure which one. So for now I'm just enjoying this dollhouse. I love to decorate it and the scrapbooking things are just the "perfect size"

DSCF0012-1.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

Charlotte

Welcome Charlotte, Your Cambridge is so pretty. I must bring mine out before long and finish some renovations. I didn't build mine, it was given to me already built, but had been in storage so it needs a rehaul.

Thanks for sharing pictures, reminds me what a great house this is.

Charlotte, what a blazing fine introduction! How long did it take you to build your house and furnish it? You seem to have quite a house party going on there, with family and guests all over the place!

What is your interest now? Do you want to build another one or focus on decorating and redecorating this beautiful house?

Whatever your interest, welcome! You'll find many kindred spirits in the Greenleaf Forum community! :laughbounce:

Thanks all,

I have a blast decorating and "playing " in there,

I will post the photobucket website link so that you can check out all of the photos if you like.

I tend to move things around quite a bit :laughbounce:

DSCF0044-2.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

Charlotte

Edited by Kratz7

Look, Peggi, her ballerina looks like one of yours!

I noticed that to, ain't she cute! If I'm not mistaken I think I have a similar fireplace to put in my Cambridge also.