Newbie Greetings

grynche

I have the kit, plus the store and station, for at least 10 years, probably closer to 12.

I opened it up yesterday, thinking glue-paint-done.

Right.

I'm already thinking shingles, door hinges, door knobs, porch lights, weathervane, finishing the interiors.

There should be a warning on these boxes that opening them can lead to addiction and financial ruin.

I am soooooo looking forward to entering this mini-world. :thumb:

Be sure to watch for the sales right now and right after Christmas! I found some cute people and a string of street lamps that light! to decorate MY village!

I don't think I'm going to do the interiors, though....I'd rather spend the real money on my Garfield...

Welcome to the Forum and what a delight to build! Those little houses are perfect and you can make them into little houses with just a little imagination and creativty. This is a house that I found on ebay years ago and the person sent them to me so I could share on the group

gallery_4_35_10060.jpg

gallery_4_35_3774.jpg

This is the one that looks like the 1" arthur kit I can't find the picture of the front of it though :thumb:

Thank you all so much. And especially Tracy for the pictures. Now I know how to display the innards. I was sanding my carriage barn pieces this afternoon and decided on a brick floor to match an old stable I was once in.

I'm well and truly hooked.

I have the kit, plus the store and station, for at least 10 years, probably closer to 12.

Right.

I'm already thinking shingles, door hinges, door knobs, porch lights, weathervane, finishing the interiors.

There should be a warning on these boxes that opening them can lead to addiction and financial ruin.

I am soooooo looking forward to entering this mini-world. :yikes:

:w00t: Welcome to our little bitty world with big dreams

Welcome to the forum

I would love to build a village someday...so Ill watch with interest while you build yours!

EdCal has done some wonderful things with his.

Happy Building

nutti :w00t: :yikes:

• 5 weeks later...

Right.

I am soooooo looking forward to entering this mini-world. :blink:

Hi, and welcome.I hope you find that you will love this forum as much as I do. :giggle: The mechanics of the forum I find very challenging. Good luck,and remember a slow pace is better than no pace.

gggrinch6

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I know you will find lots and lots of tips and ideas not to mention eye candy in the gallery section! (Psst, we all love eye candy pictures around here LOL)

Mini-hugs