I got a Willowcrest

doogster

Ok Doogster it's time to start sharing pictures. You've collected all these houses and we've yet to see a picture.

Seriously, Congratulations on all of your new purchases.

I do not post in progress pics. I change my mind too often.
I change mine, too, but I sometimes think other people might like to see how I made the changes.

It's interesting to watch the creative process and can provide inspiration for changes in our own projects.

Like Kathie said.

I've said it before, but I'll repeat myself. I do not post in progress pics. I change my mind too often.

Yes, I know and I remember you saying this, but just thought a plea would help change your mind. Can't blame a girl (especially an antique girl with CRS) for trying. :blink:

I may post some soon, just gotta get going is all. I need to ge a few house started, at least one smaller one to go with the Garfield, something that can be put together quickly. :blink:

Oh, I also apparently bought a Columbian for 40 bucks with shipping. :wave:

Oh, I also apparently bought a Columbian for 40 bucks with shipping. :blink:

Just trying to be of help :wave: ...btw...it's under 40 bucks, shipping included in that. Too good of a deal to pass up and since i already had one...

I may post some soon, just gotta get going is all. I need to ge a few house started, at least one smaller one to go with the Garfield, something that can be put together quickly. :blink:

Yippie!!! ;) Can't wait to see the first pics of your houses!!! :wave:

I certainly can't wait to see how you build this one! This house really lends a lot to the imagination because it has so much detail!

yes :ohyeah: it most certainly does Tracy!!! :lol: