Howdee there partner

gggrinch6

I have beeen building houses and collectiong and makeing dollhouse minatures since I was pregnant with my first child. The dollhouses were scattered abroad in my travels of moving from state to state. My gingerbread house has been my long standing treasure.But my most treasured item has become my last receint project .Which is what I call my mini mamsion with past big dreams and future dreams to complete. which holds a dream in my heart to wish to be only 6" tall. So come and follow me :whistle: into a small world of endless possabilities.

Hi Cher and welcome

I'm sure you'll love it here as everybody is so friendly! I know what you mean as my dollshouses are still boxed up from when we moved here to France from the UK. I can't wait to unpack them but I have to as we are still working on our house which needed lots of work (It's over 100 years old) but it gives me something to look forward to. I look forward to hearing about your latest project and hopefully seeing some pictures. :wave:

Welcome, Cher, I'd like to see pictures of your gingerbread house. Please share pictures of your mansion as you build it.

What she said!!! :whistle: Seriously, welcome to the forum! I know you will have lots of fun here as it is such a neat place to "hang out" with all the friendly people around who can answer most questions posed and give lots of hints and inspiration!

Mini-hugs

Sorry folks for such a long time for a reply. I am very new at this and I had to have my boyfriend talk me through it. And by not seeing what I had tried to post yesurday I can see I have failed again. :D

thank you for all your warm welocmes.I am excited to see all the new and old work on your miniatures. At least I know how to veiw your posts.I like your avatar of the crazy silly looking fella you have Annette :wave: .How do I find him? I plan to barrow a digital camerma soon so I can take picture for you all. I am looking forward to our future together from one doolhouse freak to another. :D

Hi Cher and welcome! :wave:

This is a wonderful place to share and talk about your hobby. Everyone is very friendly and helpful and really make one feel welcome.

~Bobbi

:) Thanks for your warm welcome. I look like the face I picked because I am so lost at how to post new replies. So I am drying many different ways :) I did'nt know how to view your work.Could you teach me and hopefully tomarrow I will remember how to see what you have written me. Wish me good luck. :)

Hi Cher and welcome...can't wait to see your work!!

:D Hi and thanks. cher

Hi Cher and welcome...can't wait to see your work!!

Hi Ireen I could'nt veiw any of your work.Do you know anything about the chat room here? I have gone there several times and no one seems to be there. Unless I am doing something wrong. I see my typed message but

no one answers. Or is there a way that I can program it to notify me when someone is in this live chat on the top bar of this forum? Like you do in insant chat. Thanks all information on this forum is well apprieciated just assume I know nothing about any of the functions to utalize what this community has to offer.

Cher, so sorry to hear you are experiencing problems using the forum. Just take a little time out to view the different forum options and it won't take long to get the hang of it. Scheduled chats are not the norm. Normally, someone goes in and waits until someone sees that there on (listed at the very bottom of the site) or using the button under My Controls you can send a pm to someone to ask them to join you.

When replying--which it seems you're getting the hang of--just make sure you hit the add reply button and it should appear. Under members avatars is a button that will that you to their gallery pictures or blogs if they have one. Also an underline within their message usually can be clicked on and will take you to that person's site.

I hope this helps, if you have specific problems, someone will help you.

I have beeen building houses and collectiong and makeing dollhouse minatures since I was pregnant with my first child. The dollhouses were scattered abroad in my travels of moving from state to state. My gingerbread house has been my long standing treasure.But my most treasured item has become my last receint project .Which is what I call my mini mamsion with past big dreams and future dreams to complete. which holds a dream in my heart to wish to be only 6" tall. So come and follow me :wave: into a small world of endless possabilities.

:wave: I'm doing the banana dance. when I was a young girl my dad tried so hard to win me one of those stuffed bananas at the fair playing the games. Well anyway I am doing the banana dance because last night I found an old jewelry box shape like a castle. I will have to do some repairs but I cant wait to get my hands on it and restore it. But I will have to wait before I begin I want to get before and after pictures on it. My boyfriends dad is letting me barrow his digital camera.I should have pictures for you soon on my mansion and the gingerbread house and maybe I will have time to take pictures of the Elivs bar as well :banana:

Cher, so sorry to hear you are experiencing problems using the forum. Just take a little time out to view the different forum options and it won't take long to get the hang of it. Scheduled chats are not the norm. Normally, someone goes in and waits until someone sees that there on (listed at the very bottom of the site) or using the button under My Controls you can send a pm to someone to ask them to join you.

When replying--which it seems you're getting the hang of--just make sure you hit the add reply button and it should appear. Under members avatars is a button that will that you to their gallery pictures or blogs if they have one. Also an underline within their message usually can be clicked on and will take you to that person's site.

I hope this helps, if you have specific problems, someone will help you.

Thanks

peggy It is so true about the test of life statement you said. :banana: but sometimes it hurts to go through them. That is why I like to build houses. It takes aways the stresses of life for a small moment or as in my case it could be for hours. :D I plan to get pictures ready soon. :banana:

Under members avatars is a button that will that you to their gallery pictures or blogs

The gallery & blog buttons may not show up if your computer is displaying the site in the holiday skin, the normal skin is the "Greenleaf Custom" and you can click on it at the bottom left, next to the orangey-brown button marked "RSS".