Howdee there partner

gggrinch6

Welcome to the forum!! If you are having trouble posting pictures, there are instructions in one of the threads on Site and Feedback and a place to practice. I found it helpful.

Carrie

:loveletter: You must love cats. How cut! I dont know where you got your cat funiature.I love how you painted your funiature too. I felt like I was in Alic and Wonderland for a moment. How neat.I just bought a used mini castle. And I cant wait to get my hands on it.Congrads on you marriage! :flowers:What color was your bouqet? I plan to marry the guy I am living with.Good luck on getting all your doll house stuff in it's new place. I just moved last year and I know what big a job that can be. :yikes:

:lol: Thanks for your warm welcome. I look like the face I picked because I am so lost at how to post new replies. So I am drying many different ways :o I did'nt know how to view your work.Could you teach me and hopefully tomarrow I will remember how to see what you have written me. Wish me good luck. :)

:D Hi and thanks. cher

Hi back. ThanksI hope to get pictures soon. I love the fact that I can take pictures now. :wub: I have been collecting and building houses for 19 years now.

• 2 weeks later...
Here is pics for my Mini Mansion.

Sorry there is only one pic. My boyfriend is helping me to know the robes of adding pics.This is a picture of part of the begining of the Mansion project. Just picture it without solid walls with a dark brown exterior and without any curtains. I did'nt want to have to rehang the curtains in place.Because they are hung by a glue gun to insure their sturdiness.When it was being painted outside of my cottage many people wanted to have it for themselfs and asked me for it. It was funny looking at it from a half a block view. Because the drive way was uneven and it made it look like the leaning Paris building as everyone knows where the cheese became popular. :lol: It also had only half of the door that swings open to view the pretty objects inside. So I just simply removed it. It was oringanly an small china cabnet with glass shelves to hold your pretties. :D I am on a search for another one just like it to complete the 3 final rooms.I don't have a nursery or a bathroom for my Mansion onsonmble to be complete; and I would like to have a Billard Room or a Ball Room. And I plan to exspand to the top of this Mansion a Green House or Patio. :giggle: But I am really debating on adding on top of this Mansion because it is already over 5"7" and not much would be seen by us shorter folks. :) Give me your imput and tell me what you think? I can't wait to decorate it for Christmas and get pictures of my mini Christmas decor. this year. I have been working on this Mansion for 3 years now and I am axious to finalize this constuction project so I can move on to other Doll house projects. Like adding on to my Show Case Room and making it a complete doll house with the new floors to be stackable. So I can dispay the dollhouse horozonally as well a building up. This was a much longer project than my Elivis Bar." I built it in only one day!"

Cher

• 1 month later...
I have beeen building houses and collectiong and makeing dollhouse minatures since I was pregnant with my first child. The dollhouses were scattered abroad in my travels of moving from state to state. My gingerbread house has been my long standing treasure.But my most treasured item has become my last receint project .Which is what I call my mini mamsion with past big dreams and future dreams to complete. which holds a dream in my heart to wish to be only 6" tall. So come and follow me :w00t: into a small world of endless possabilities.

:yikes: I hope eveeryone had a Merry Christmas. I have a few new pictures now.