Holy Cow!!!!

blue_moon992

This day just got so much better once work ended I tell ya! lol

So last Monday I played hookey :tongue4: and decided some retail therapy was in order, so took off to HL.

Glad I stopped! They have ALL of their houses marked down 50%.....you can get an orchid for $25 :tongue4:

So I got over my drooling by telling myself that I really have enough houses already and they will be on sale again (they will, wont they? :tongue4: )

But the clearance asile had a TON of DH stuff marked way down. They had this master bedroom suite marked down like 75% at least....so I got that and a girls bedroom suite that has a trundle and wardwrobe.....

So I'm sitting at work the rest of the week kicking myself for not getting more peices cause they are just too good to pass up (seriously, like $30 peices for like $9..)

So went back today and got some more LOL. This is what I ended up with alltogether.......and I spent less than what it would have costed for just 2 of the bedroom peices normally.

Then!! I win the fast lane and get to choose 3 furniature kits........geesh! My head is spinning! I am SO excited! I've never won anything!

This site rocks lol :rockin:

post-700-1161400269_thumb.jpg

We don't have HL here in Utah either, looks like you got a great score there, especially the cell phone.... :tongue4:

I'm taking this week's 3 shifts off, so having 10 days off, well nine, I did go in for an ACLS renewal course yesterday for 8 hours. Getting the hankering to get back to modeling and house making.

We don't have HL here in Utah either, looks like you got a great score there, especially the cell phone.... :tongue4:

Haha thanks lol. Yeah, I was so excited that I was calling people like a moron and didn't even get my phone outta the way to take a pic! :tongue4: :tongue4:

Dontcha love the new smilies? :D

I miss Hobby Lobby, and HobbyTown USA, in a way, as ridiculous as it sounds, we had better hobby stores close by when we lived in the middle of the desert. Literally. :banana:

Fantastic! The livingroom set looks great with the wallpaper. I got the same set but had to reupholster it to fit my decor. I may have to go back to HL this weekend. When I was there last week Wed, I could hardly get to the mini display for all of the boxes in the aisle. Maybe those were sale things yet to be unloaded.

Congratulations to your win as well as those finds! Major mini finding envy, but in a good way LOL

Must be great having such a treasure trove "nearby"... sigh..

I can truly understand you wanting to go back and find more of these goodies!

Hugs

You found some wonderful deals. If you go to Hobby Lobby's site you can have their add and coupon sent to you each Sunday via email. Once every 2 to 3 weeks there is a coupon for Miniatures and every other week there are coupons for 40% off. I thought I'd share this great news. I'm a HL addict! My Husband picked up my new Orchid with a 40% off coupon for $14.99, now that is a deal!

post-975-1161435584.gif

My Husband picked up my new Orchid with a 40% off coupon for $14.99, now that is a deal!

:banana: now I do wish I had been there as well!!!! Sheesh.....

Envious hugs LOL

My Husband picked up my new Orchid with a 40% off coupon for $14.99, now that is a deal!

Hmmmmmm.......Might have to go back again and get another Orchid lol. I've got 1 in the box but it is sold.......lol

you just can't beat that price!

Thanks for the heads up!

Okay, congrats of the great finds but...No fair..NO fair...NO FAIR..

We dont have a Hobby Lobby. All I have is a Ac Moore and they have slim pickin`s.

Oh well, I am still going to NYC in a couple weeks..I found 3 places so far in the general area of the college that sell dh stuff. I promise to ask permission and take lots of pictures!

Way to shop! Is that a china cabinet/ Hutch on the far right?

Yep! Sure is. It's huge lol. Its got 4 doors with a bunch of shelfs inside then a bunch of drawers on the bottom. Didn't open it yet, there are a bunch of loose peices and this one is going in my SanFran that I'm keeping........Sadly, it is the last on my list as I have 2 more houses to get done by christmas :whistle:

Oh how lucky you are. The last HL I went into was just opening and I was very disappointed in its mini selections. Not much a all. I'm hoping it had just been picked over for the grand opening. I have the living room suite too, the chairs were used in my dance studio.

Lucky you. We all need good days like that.

Oh my goodness Amy!!! Talk about hitting the Jackpot!!!!!

I must check and see if there is a Hobby Lobby somewhere in Knoxville.

Edit: I just checked and there are 2 within an hours drive. I must make a trip one Saturday!!! Now I am excited.

I live across from Port Huron,Michigan in Sarnia,Ontario.We have a new Hobby Lobby in Port Huron.I got a bedroom set this week marked down to $4.88 and I got a Vermont Junior Dollhouse for 40% off a few weeks ago.I did hear that Hobby Lobby is phasing out miniatures so I am going over as much as possible to get what I can before they do this.The dollar is good right now and it is the perfect time to get items I have wanted or wisfed for over the years.Now they do have a limited selection but there are many other crafts,glues,polymer clays,etc that also make the trip worthwhile.