Holy Cow!!!!

blue_moon992

We went shopping around town yesterday (we're in Virginia Beach until Tuesday AM) and I have found four different hutches in two different Michael's.

No HL, but found AC Moore, the only kits they stocked were RGT, but I put in a request 1) that they start opening stores further South (GA & FL, etc, Peggi & Jeanne) and 2)that they start carrying Greenleaf kits.

Hobbytown, USA, carries Greenleaf & Corona kits and I got a Chrysnbon stove kit for the same price Ernie gets (without shipping).

We finally found the thrift stores and went berserk, I'll take pictures when we get home. I found a 1:6 Liam Neesom <drool, slobber> doll (Kwi Gon Jin from Star Wars I) in one.

I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and there dollhouse isle was moved. All items are right next to the "Clearance" section but none of the items are on clearance yet :whistle: my daughter said, "Mom now it's not even funny". I think she's right. They did have more actual kit out too but man, the whole mini section is about 10ft wide now :thumb:

I went to Hobby Lobby here in southern Ohio yesterday and found the same situation as Tracy just described. All the minis has ben moved to the back of the store next to the clearance items but none of the minis were on clearance. I was alarmed to see what they had done!

goodteach0