Debora59's Tudor in Miniature Collector Magazine

Blondie

I was SO thrilled to see my copy of Miniature Collector this month -- and open it up to find Debora59's Tudor inside!!! I'm always so excited when I see one of our friends in a mini magazine!!! Congrats, Debora!!

If you haven't seen her Tudor, you can see it here: http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/index.php?app=gallery&album=6220

Stunning!

:bounce8: :bounce8: :bounce8:

Look for this cover. I hear MC is in some Barnes & Nobles now. The issue is August 2014. If you're not a subscriber, I highly recommend it!

post-1461-0-44492700-1404021798_thumb.jp

• Like 5

I just subscribed a few weeks ago.. I haven't received my first copy yet though... hopefully in the next few days.

Congrats Debora... it is the most amazing dollhouse!!!! Seriously one of my favorite houses ever!!!!

Guest Sculptor

Holy cow that's stunning!!!

At first I thought it was the timbered ceiling room but then as I scrolled down the gallery page it became clear it's a whole building!

I really like that timbered ceiling a lot and Tudor too, I thought a while back of doing a room with arches or timbers, real inspirational.

Hard to believe too, that I live about 90 miles North of Deborah too! I don't have my location in my profile but I'm in Lake clty as is my art gallery.

This is not the kind of thing one would expect to find in Iowa, how unique!

• Like 1

WTG Debora!!!!!! You deserve every bit of the congratulations and publicity for a job well done. <popping the cork on virtual champagne> This calls for a celebration!

• Like 1

Just as an additional note on the August issue of Miniature Collector, the gentleman standing (white shirt) in the picture on the lower right hand corner on page 34 is the Royal Prince of the Middle Eastern country of Qatar. He has been attending (with his two body guards) miniature shows here in the US and elsewhere in the world buying up goodies to add to his miniature collection. It seemed like he was the topic on everyone's mind at the Chicago show which is where he is pictured. At the Kensington show in London in May a project he had commissioned from Mulvaney & Rogers was on display. I understand it was quite difficult to get to throughout the show as the crowds were swarming to get a look. I think it would be cool if the magazine would do an article on his collection so we could all have a peek at a prince's collection. It must be really amazing considering the funds he has at his disposal.

Debora, wonderful article on your amazing Tudor, congrats!

• Like 2

I was in Barnes & Noble on Saturday and was surprised to find out they no longer sell music CDs (although they could order them). In general, they don't even sell county maps any more. So, who would have thought they sold Miniature Collector? I am gong to call my local B&N store and ask if carry it. If not, I will try to get a copy somehow.

Congratulations Deborah. Magazines are very choosey about what they publish.

You can purchase single copies online even older issues, but August must not be available yet, it could be by tomorrow I am not sure, but I am going to check and see

• Like 1