Half Scale Buttercup

Thanks everyone :flowers:

I have a bit more structural work, plus the back roof and landscaping, and then I need to focus on accessorizing and furnishing the house. I've been hoarding furniture and flower kits, haha!

• Like 1

Hmmm..... We'll see..... I need to get the house together to see how they work best. :)

Yes, Blondie...get it put together! I am ready to order the bed and steps if I think they will work how I want. I ordered a round end table to go with the chair downstairs. Once I have the bed and put all of the furniture together, I have my basic furnishings. I still want a tiny hutch but may have to build that myself.

The pink door and rug work well. I added back a wicker love seat I had deleted because I might like it. I keep thinking I will post pictures of my progress but the light hasn't cooperated. Soon. I hope.

• Like 1

I wouldn't wait around for me, Morgan. I'm taking this build slow and easy.

Yea, yea...whatever :) Seems to me like you were hoping for this week...a gal can only hope :)

My husband offered to cut a hole in the already constructed Buttercup so I could mount my fireplace more flush with the interior wall. I can't do heavier dremel stuff anymore :( As soon as he gets back from working out of town' I'll get the fireplace finished and can finish the rock. I got the rest done today. I plan to try and create an album now that I have semi mastered including photos in a post :)

• Like 1

My husband offered to cut a hole in the already constructed Buttercup so I could mount my fireplace more flush with the interior wall. I can't do heavier dremel stuff anymore :( As soon as he gets back from working out of town' I'll get the fireplace finished and can finish the rock. I got the rest done today. I plan to try and create an album now that I have semi mastered including photos in a post :)

Oh good! I think I can speak for a lot of us when I say, we've been eagerly awaiting some pictures of your progress for quite some time. Since you're at a short standstill on the build, it's sounds like the perfect time to get those photos up. Go Morgan! :pokey: :popcorn:

• Like 2

I vote for pictures too!!

.... Especially since I'm not working on anything right now - I need to live vicariously through others projects and pictures.

Come on now and save the old lady ....

• Like 2

Hey Ms. Blondie...what are the chances of getting measurements for Ollie's bed? This upstairs is so small. I am worried about the fit. I know...order it. But, I only get to order so much. And the fling must be almost here :) If I order the bed and don't use it my husband will remind me every time I order for the next 6 months. Thank God he'll be laughing too, but I TRY to be responsible and keep my mini budget mini-ish :)

No worries. I have an ugly old bed I made (first practice with a new scroll saw, years ago) working as a stand in for now.

So...why can't I figure out how to upload more photos to an album? When it asks a bunch of questions on step 2 I think it is, I have tried everything, with no luck. Any clue?