Half Scale Buttercup

• 2 weeks later...

O-o-o-o-o

Maybe there'll be little Ollies and Svetlanas running around soon!

.... oh wait, we need the wedding first.

The tower will be the perfect backdrop for the nuptials and the reception.

Between the new librarian job and the upcoming wedding, no wonder the poor little guy is frazzled.

Sending hugs to Ollie.

• 1 month later...

I'll bet Ollie is being very gracious about it all and is planning a wonderful surprise "thank you" party for you when you have it completed!!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, do  those floors ever look wonderful!  Ollie will be able to clean us his & his visitors' little birdie "calling cards" easily.

Trim is overrated!!!

Especially since there's so little of it come with the Buttercup, at least the 1:12 version doesn't have much.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think the window inserts are necessary at all.  It only rains on flowers, grass and trees in mini-land, unless of course you're making a run down house with a leaky roof, which Ollie would clearly never accept.  :ohyeah:  It looks fabulous!  I love the color scheme!

• Like 1

I guess I was thinking more of curtains that could be tied bck o closed, depending on the weather.  Of course as fuzzy as he is Ollie probably wouldn't have issues with the cold...