Miniature Madness Contest Chatter

Mini Man

So are you all prepared for a good Friday the 13th then? It starts over here in about half an house ... :drool: and I am going to seak out those pillows...

Hugs and see you in the morning all bright eyed and ready to go hunting for those 13 subjects scattered about

Congratulations Annette! You are a FAST LANE winner of a Primrose Dollhouse! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy this great little house!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean

Annette, didn't I tell you not to give up just yet. I knew there was a reason.

Congratulations on your win.

Wendy you were so right, I think I'm still in shock :jaw: :thumb: . I've never won anything :woot: .

Thank you everyone and especially Greenleaf :) .

And good luck tomorrow everybody :drool: .

WOW so many different contests going on and I dont have internet at home I guess I will just have to spend my days at my moms on her puter lol. :) I also recieved my Huanted House and cant wait to start it.

Congratulations to all the recent winners....How's about passing some of that luck to the rest of us? Hope you have fun building and I can't wait for the eye candy!!!

Good luck to all for future entries and most of all for the Hunt tonight!!!