Miniature Madness Contest Chatter

Mini Man

Congrats to all recent winners and good luck to everyone else....White Orchid??? oooooooo ooooo sounds ghostly....or how about an Ice Palace???? oooo ooo ooo....I've run out of things to cross fingers, toes, arms, legs...Oh Miss Boo oooo!!!! Come here kitty kitty kitty.....Mwah ha ha ha ha ha....Okay, I am gonna stop now!!

OMG again, its 12 midnight here in the UK, will have to go to bed early and get up in time, I'll never stay up THAT late eeekkk !!! I am rooting for the victorinna - now that is one I really really really want !!!! hope hubby will let me on the computer at that time hes usually on it late at night, if i tell him i am trying to win dollshouses he'll have a fit, ................ now what story can i concoct !!!

OMG again, its 12 midnight here in the UK, will have to go to bed early and get up in time, I'll never stay up THAT late eeekkk !!! I am rooting for the victorinna - now that is one I really really really want !!!! hope hubby will let me on the computer at that time hes usually on it late at night, if i tell him i am trying to win dollshouses he'll have a fit, ................ now what story can i concoct !!!

Hmmm...tell him you're on a mini treasure hunt! :thumb:

Thanks Dean...as if i wasn't already addicted to the contests already :thumb:

This is sooooooooooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have my evening planned to just sit in front of the computer.

Another cool contest! Thanks soooo much! You are awesome! Thanks for all of your hard work!

Yipppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeee

I'm so excited!

Soooo, did anyone besides me find the Greenleaf newsletter highly entertaining :)

Keep up the good work and thank you for brightening my day!

Hugs

I thought it was great Anna, it just about sums us up dosen't it, i rolled about the floor laughing :thumb: :o :lol:

Congradulations To all the winners! I finally had time to read it all the way through. :thumb:

Me neither!!!! I need some "mini-fix" so to speak as my other energy is running low right now after havinghad a day filled with meetings and planning and dealing with straightening out quarrels amongst students and.... NOT what I had planned for the day if you know what I mean!

Sheesh!!!!

Hugs

Anna,

I know what you mean....sometimes reading the "Happy" posts here is the bright spot in a stress-filled day.

I agree. Reading happy posts are a great pick-me up. There has been a lot of stress around here latley.

Congratulations Autumn-Storm! You are a FAST LANE winner of a $25 Gift Certificate from the Greenleaf Dollhouses Company Store! Please send me your name using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy it!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean

Hope I'm in the right place to enter for the Miniature Madness. Haven't been to a forum in a long time, so am rusty at navigating. I've been signed up for awhile, just haven't had the time to come play and visit. Hopefully that will change soon.

Set me straight please, if this is not where I enter. :thumb:

Clayseed,

*edited to remove your email addy*

Edited by Minis On The Edge

Thanks everyone! I did a little happy dance and giggled when i saw my name. I even startled the baby in the process of doing both! lol guess he thinks i'm nuts now too :lol:

Congratulations Autumn-Storm, sooooo any plans yet??? :o You know the vinyl floors look mighty nice amongst other things :thumb:

ya know.....

I've been eyeballing that vinyl tile lol.... AND some of the furniture kits...oh man there are so many goodies to choose from! :lol2:

This month just keeps getting better and better-thanks to the superb graphics and great contests offered by the Greenleaf company.It is without a doubt one of the most creative sites to belong to!!

Thanks Greenleaf.Happy haunting and good luck to all.

Thanks for all your congratulatory messages! Sorry, but I was very busy out of town for the Canadian Thanksgiving Weekend, and couldn't post earlier. I was overjoyed to discover I had won a Haunted House! :o I will think long and hard about how to decorate it. (Of course, I will have to build it first! That will be a challenge. :lol: )

Good luck to all those still posting for a Haunted House!! :thumb:

Thanks everyone! I did a little happy dance and giggled when i saw my name. I even startled the baby in the process of doing both! lol guess he thinks i'm nuts now too :thumb:

ya know.....

I've been eyeballing that vinyl tile lol.... AND some of the furniture kits...oh man there are so many goodies to choose from! :lol2:

Happy dances involving minis are the greatest!!!! ANd yes, vinyl is GOOD, but then again there are as you said alot to choose from :lol:

Have fun!

Hugs