Miniature Madness Contest Chatter

Mini Man

Well errands are run. 20 min power nap has been taken. Cup of tea with brown sugar and half and half is being consumed. I just need to stretch, pop my neck and pop my knuckles....(just kidding)...I'm ready for the games to begin!

:woot:

Great fast lane prizes Dean!

I wish all of us good luck! :)

Aah, now I see ...

So, it is the same time zone ... don't ask how I got mixed up ... I'm on the right track now.

LOL, over here it is definitley going towards bedtime :) as the eyelids are getting somewhat heavy so I do hope that you all have a fun hunt later on! Look forward to seeing the posts from the hunt during the morning hours!

Hugs

Anna,

You can stay up a little bit late, can't you? it's less than an hour now.

I know but then again my head is certainly not making things easy on me as I am yawning so that if I had a little furbaby around they would hide form me :)

So have fun for me too please!

Hugs and a veeeery sleep y night night!

The birds are fed, the dogs are fed and have been out, I've been fed, teeth brushed, hair combed (I have to look nice for you all! :lol: ) and I'm ready to get going!

Good luck to everyone tonight . . . may we all come out winners even without a prize!! :)

is dean just playing a trick on us? its not really cancled is it?

It's not a trick...I think the site was just flooded with lots of people hitting it at once. I couldn't get pages to load or I'd get a service unavailable message. I'm just relieved to find out it wasn't me doing something wrong. It was still fun trying. I kept thinking about the people with dial up. They're probably out jumping off a cliff or something. Oh well...these things happen.

I've been looking at the post in the contest topics, and though everyone didn't get a chance to post in each topic, I think that everyone who wanted to participate did post at least once. I say we give everyone the benefit of the doubt and assume that they would have posted in every topic. I will compile a list of everyone and pick at random 13 winners for the White Orchid and one Grand Prize Winner of the Victorianna.

I think that this is the fair thing to do since many people changed their plans to be here tonight. Though the event itself failed, it delivered in creating madness. We'll pick the winners and move on with a month that still holds many surprises!

Dean

Congratulations alehman! You are a 2MM FAST LANE winner of all six of the Corona Concepts Furniture kits!! Please send me your shipping information and your choice of three furniture kits by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Intrinsicat! You are a 2MM FAST LANE winner of all six of the Corona Concepts Furniture kits!! Please send me your shipping information and your choice of three furniture kits by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean