Miniature Madness - Win a Free Haunted Dollhouses Today, October 2nd

Mini Man

A haunt idea I learned at a Halloween convention last year... (can be done in miniature for your haunted house):

Get a life-size (or 1:12 size of that) board. Paint or spray paint with glow in the dark paint. Once dry, turn off most of the lights and have someone stand in front of it and get behind them with a small strobe or flashlight and turn it on and off quickly. Their shadow (or soul if you want to be creepy about it) will be "caught" on the board until it fades away... making the board frame look like a portal, frame or mirror will enhance the illusion too!

Good luck everyone!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello,

For the people who don’t know Jim’s Printable minis, here is a link to 1:12 scale printies.

Scroll down to ‘Holidays’ to see several Halloween printies.

http://www.printmini.com/printables/p1.shtml

Great printies to help create your Haunted House.

Enjoy.

Hellie

Proud supportive apprentice of http://www.minidolllist.com

Good Morning Everyone. Off to work but just wanted to get my name in the hat. I told my husband yesterday I may have to take over the other bedroom to make into my miniature room. LOL

hmm maybe if I offer it as a miniature train room too then I could make the whole village right? THat would work and really ita all about me helping him with his hobbies too. :D

Rita, I love your quote! What great Avatars some of you have.....

Getting into the Halloween mode I have been creating some really CUTE pumpkins! I have Jolly Jack O lanterns and Dancing Jacks. Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh maybe you all will see them this month!

Have a great day everyone. Can't wait for the first winner to be announced.

Good morning everyone. They say the early bird gets the worm! I came here first thing this morning and feel like I'm late! LOL! Good luck everyone! Congrats to the winner of day 1

Okay I missed yesterday but I am not missing today..

Come on lucky halloweenie genie! Let me get picked.

I will be posting again on wednesday...Hopefully!

Heidi

Stayed up late trying to find this thread last night - must have been too tired then, couldn't find it - :D - found it today, though! :) Best of luck to those of us still in the running, and a pat on the back to the winner of yesterday's posts.