Miniature Madness - Win a Free Haunted Dollhouses Today, October 2nd

Mini Man

Win a FREE Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse just by posting a message in this thread… it's that simple! This thread will be unlocked at Midnight for 24 hours. You can post whatever you like, but please post only once in today's thread. A winner will be picked at random and will be listed here the following day by noon, after which you will have Seven (7) days to claim your free dollhouse.

Have fun and good luck!

EDIT

Congratulations Lyn! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 2nd contest thread! Please send me your shipping information using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse!

Good luck tomorrow to everyone else!

Thanks!

Dean

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh goodness I am late tonight it is already 12:22am October 2nd. LOL

If I win I think I would like to make the Haunted House into my Garfields servants quarters.

It feels kinda weird posting a second time when I don't even know who won the first. Not that it matters much! :p Here's my second try!

It doesn't matter at all ... the main thing it to stay in the race! :)

I just went to the Oct 1 thread and discovered it's CLOSED. It's only 11:45 pm here. Guess I'll have to sharpen my time zone senses this month! :D

Anyway, congratulations to whoever won! :)

This is so exciting! I do love this Halloween look! I already have a Haunted House (bought one very recently, before I heard about this contest) but I would love to have another one! I've had so many ideas running through my head on what to do with the haunted house I already have, so if I do have a second one I can use one of the other ideas. :D

Well me and time zones is not the best of matches but I really enjoy reading all entires in the competition as well as hearing about what you al might turn your haunted house kit into.

Will have to try and check in later on today as I am at work and after been away on Friday on an intraining course, well we'll just settle with that there are some things to deal with this Monday morning.

BUT Mondays usually are veeeery good in giving witchy inspiration :D

Hugs and good luck everyone!

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the greenleaf forums, but I *think* I've finally found the right place to post to have a chance to win the haunted house (?). Hope this process of posting to enter the contest will get quicker for me with experience.

Good luck, everyone!

~Minnie

These graphics are the coolest.They certainly get you in the mood for this Halloween season.Thanks Greenleaf for inspiring us to work on our Halloween miniatures and to enter the contest