Brimbles

Elicia

Its like Christmas in June. . . . Not only was I able to get the Willowcrest but I was able to just now order the Brimble. Oh thank you GL for bringing them back. Oh happy days!!!!! B)

I was just looking at the link Dean posted and told DH we needed a bigger house and I was about to max out the credit card. I don't need another Chantilly but I will say it was a pleasure to build, she was so agreeable. I'm starting with a Brimble's and working my way through the list. Besides, I have room to spare under the bed now and have to keep it filled so the troll will be happy.

:giggle: ooooooo noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!.....the Chantilly!!!! the Rosedale!!!!! as well as The Jefferson!!!!!.....i NEED to have all 3 as well as save for the 2nd Beacon bash :lol: ............................i must save i must save i must save :lol:

Thank you Dean...fabulous releases as well as great web page :lol:

OOOOOOHHHH!!!! That Beaumont looks beautiful!! I am going to have to get that one. I think we bought way too small of a house. We need a mansio just to make sure that there is room for all the rerelease houses that I want.

Is it me or has anyone else had trouble viewing the new laser cut houses on the page? I can't see the last four pictures only the names of the houses with no links???? Frustrated!
I couldn't see them either, Roxxie, but now I can! Thanks for posting about it so it got fixed. Now I can drool over the Brimbles AND the Emerson Row. :giggle:

Well, how frustrating is this? I can see the pics on my computer at work but not at home. There were only links to the houses that are currently available, but at least I could see the pictures.

I was on the original page that listed them under web store exclusive but the new page is very cool. 8-)

Sorry for not mentioning this. I have a Brimble's Merchantile ad in DHM this month and I'm trying to judge how effective it is. The add directs people to this page about our laser cut dollhouses.

Thanks!

Dean

I can see them all ... and I love the way the decorated shells lift up to reveal the undecorated shells when you leave the mouse over the pic. It's very exciting!

I love the Brimbles - I've wanted one for the longest time. A lady was giving away dhs that her mother had made (her mum had passed away). The lady wanted them to go to a good home, where they would be given facelifts, and do some good. I took them to a very special member of our mini club who works with seniors. She runs two groups - those who can truly work with minis, and those who benefit from the therapy, but aren't capable of doing very much. The latter group have blossomed under this special member's care. One of the dhs was a Brimbles. I wanted it soooo much - but I was good, resisted it's siren call, and transported it along with the others (including a Pierce kit - which I also wanted very much!!) to the seniors' home. Those seniors had a wonderful time fixing up the dhs, and building the kits, and using all the "extras" such as trim, furniture, accessories, etc. - and even a few miniature people.

I think maybe the new Brimbles was destined to be mine ... having passed along the other one ... I don't know ... do you think my DH will buy that justification? :hug:

where are you all seeing the houses ? I tried to sign up with the Imag before and I paid and everything. They charged me but according to them, i didn't pay them and the site didn't recognize my email. grrr

asherah

where are you all seeing the houses ? I tried to sign up with the Imag before and I paid and everything. They charged me but according to them, i didn't pay them and the site didn't recognize my email. grrr

asherah

Asherah, you'll need to contact the magazine publisher for help with the iMag that you're talking about. The page that Dean and the others are referring to is this one on the Greenleaf web store.

For those of you who are having problems with it, make sure you have the latest version of Flash player installed since the really cool window-shade feature is a Flash thing. If you still can't see it, it's probably a setting somewhere in your security software that isn't allowing the page to load the Flash feature correctly. You can also try clearing your cache and cookies and see if that helps.

Deb

kewl thanks alot

I'm working on my hillsdale...got tired of waiting for the money to buy electrical supllies..sigh ah well.

I need more flooring and stripwood tho. so maybe when that is done i can get a brimbles =p

asherah